Impressed more every day

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ran the NARRA PDE last weekend, and this weekend drove from H-town to Tyler taking the back roads (some very windy). This car is so incredible. It is so much better in almost every way than my 2009 Z06. Turns better, sticks better , accelerates better and brakes better. I felt much safer in it.

I love this car!

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: There is nothing like a viper. I remember been surprised several times during my first few months of ownership on how much joy this car can provide. Every time I get on mine I end up with a huge smile on my face. I'm also surprised at the way joining the VCA and assisting to the events has enriched my life. Not to mention it has helped at making me a much better driver. I've lived some really cool experiences and meet some awesome people because of the car and I can wait for what's yet to come and what I'll learn next. In the great scheme of things it's just a car but what an awesome car it is.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:2tu: There is nothing like a viper. I remember been surprised several times during my first few months of ownership on how much joy this car can provide. Every time I get on mine I end up with a huge smile on my face. I'm also surprised at the way joining the VCA and assisting to the events has enriched my life. Not to mention it has helped at making me a much better driver. I've lived some really cool experiences and meet some awesome people because of the car and I can wait for what's yet to come and what I'll learn next. In the great scheme of things it's just a car but what an awesome car it is.

Agreed. As I always says, some cars are NOT poor investments. If the idea of money is to improve quality of life, then the money spent on my Viper was well spent!

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Agreed. As I always says, some cars are NOT poor investments. If the idea of money is to improve quality of life, then the money spent on my Viper was well spent!

well said swexlin ...and also mtnbiker...I agree...the car is a thrill every time I look at it not to mention every time I drive it....espeacially the
2010 Blue w/ white stripes Right ? :2tu::headbang::usa:

OP
OP
M

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well said swexlin ...and also mtnbiker...I agree...the car is a thrill every time I look at it not to mention every time I drive it....espeacially the
2010 Blue w/ white stripes Right ? :2tu::headbang::usa:

Kewl, another 2010 B/W Coupe owner! I get so many compliments on this car!

And I agree with the other comments, particularly that it is money well worth having spent!

OP
OP
M

MtnBiker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brought you up to Tyler btw? (and no, I don't mean the car you came in, I can see what that was ;) )

I went to visit my Mom who has some property just west of Chandler off Hi 31. Coming in I took FM 315 out of Palestine then turned off onto 314 into Brownsboro. What incredible roads to drive this car on.

Next time I come up I will give you heads up, maybe you can show me some of your favorite roads in the area.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Awesome! I remember having my 02 GTS and 06 z06 at the same time. I sold the Z and kept the snake. Non-viper owners just couldn't understand (based on magazine comparisons, etc.). Having these cars is such an awesome owner experience. Can't wait to be back in a Viper in 2013...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't miss my '09 Z06 either, except for those rare occasions that I wish I had a quick car to take to the Woodlands Mall or grocery store. LOL. In that regard, the Corvette was better, it blended in with the other cars in the parking lot.

Reaction score
TY for the info on what brought you to my neck of the woods! Let me know when you are next up around here, looking forward to meeting some fellow VCA folks. Haven't had my car 2 weeks yet, so I am definitely feeling more impressed every day too as I get more and more familiar with it (slowly, and carefully, mind you!) I keep finding excuses to drive it here and there, and since I'm in the countryside, going almost anywhere for anything involves driving.

I'm a little over an hour away from Tyler itself, though I work over there (see, there's an excuse right there) - the second part of that is a run down 271 from Gladewater which is usually pleasant. When I'm on day shift (like tomorrow) I leave here about 4.15am, and am on that stretch around 5am, so it's nice and quiet. Before that, I'm mostly on smaller country roads which are fun for being winding, but not so fun from being a bit rough.

Haven't got too many favorite driving routes picked out beyond what I have to drive. Now if only the weather is above freezing tomorrow morning at 4am, I may just have another one of those excuses :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang