Improving the SNAKE !! ....The story begins.....

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bounce.gif
The story begins....I had to post this as I am exited about the improvements to what is already a AWESOME car !!

This WED 21st. my snake is going into the hands of TED MAY
hail[1].gif
of valayaracing.com to install the 3:55 Mopar Performance Differential Assembly and well as the Heavy Duty Support.
as well as the Mopar BORLA cat back exhaust system.

This is STEP 1 of some carefully planned mod's to just improve where DODGE left off. (In my opinion of course!)

STEP 2 is in the QUEUE !!
yesnod.gif

I know this is no big deal for some of you but just thought I would pass on some of my anticipation and excitement as my SNAKE evolves..............

Thanks,
Jim Lauterbach
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif

OP
OP
W

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
I'm interested. I see you wimped out for the 3.55 gear.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ViperJim,

I based my final decision on the fact that my local ViperTech;
Ted May @ valayaracing.com, He suggests the 3:55's based on my future plans with the car and the type of driving (Playing) I will be doing ... I trust him and this wed. will see if he is correct !!

Thanks !!
supergrin.gif

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you have met Ted in person and you still believe what he said
smile.gif
And you are really going to let him work on your car
smile.gif
You left coast guys will buy anything.Tell Ted I said HI.

OP
OP
W

webtrader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BURNOUT.gif
Well it's done and it's AWESOME !!

I picked up my SNAKE from the viper god
hail[1].gif
Ted May of valayaracing.com today ...He installed the 3:55.1 Mopar diff. and Mopar Borla exhaust for me and now I feel the car has the sound it needed badly as well as the correct gears it should of had (MY OPINION) from the factory...Anyway it made it much more responsive and made 5th and 6th gear much more usable and friendly.

Im glad I decided based on Ted's advise to go with the 3:55's as they feel like a good balance of added performance and drivability.

I also like the sound and look of the MOPAR Borla exhaust.

Just to add the GREAT service and care that Ted takes with his customers stands out clear... I would highly recommend him to all.

So that concludes chapter 1 ....On to chapter 2 which is in the works...LOVE MY VIPER !!

Jim
supergrin.gif
supergrin.gif