IN, KY, OH, MI, Bike-vs-Car get together 9-11-04 in SW OHIO!

Got-Busa?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BIKE/CAR get together in DAYTON OHIO 9-11-04.

If you know anyone with a HIGH Horsepower CAR or BIKE, tell them to come on out. It will be more or less a CAR-vs-BIKE meet/bash/face-off, anything goes......

People will start showing up around 9:30-10:00 p.m.

This is directions to the meet:

Mr. Cheng's Buffet is between Cub Foods and Walmart. It is in the same plaza as BW3's.

From I-70, US 35 and north of Indian Ripple (Exit 10): Go south on I-675 to Exit # 7. Turn LEFT at the light at the bottom of the exit ramp, go STRAIGHT through the next traffic light and turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

From I-75, Centerville and south-west of Sugarcreek: Go north on I-675 and get off at Exit #7. Turn right at the traffic light at the bottom of the exit ramp. Turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

From Kettering: Head south on Wilmington Pike, go through the Stroop, Bigger, and Feedwire intersections. Pass I-675 and turn left at the next intersection onto Clyo Road and right into the shopping center to the right of Cub Foods. It'll be right next to BW3's.

Address: 6220 Wilmington Pike, Centerville, OH 45459
Phone: (937) 848-8718

This isn't for just HIGH HP cars/bikes. This is for everyone so bring your friends and come check out the fun. There will be people from all over coming to this event(Columbus, Indy, Cincy, etc.). Should be some pretty bad stuff if anyone is interested. If your not into racing, just come have a look and have a safe trip home.

If you have any quetions shoot me a PM or EMAIL.

Hope to see you guys then.

Josh :2tu:

OP
OP
G

Got-Busa?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't just for VIPERS! If you know anyone that might be interested, please pass the word.

The more the better!

Thanks,

Josh

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a heads up that Ohio is sending a lot of Vipers to the Viper Owner Invitational in Dallas that weekend. FYI!

OP
OP
G

Got-Busa?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!

Anyone still in the area that weekend, it should be a good time if anyone is interested?

Please pass the word if you know anyone else that might like to come!

Josh

OP
OP
G

Got-Busa?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's only a couple of hours going the speed limit! Come on up!

You would turn some heads for sure with your setup.

Do you race it any?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
06Quad