IN NEED OF A TRAILER IN VA.

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be moving from the Virginia, Fredericksburg area to Atlanta at the end of this month, and need a trailer to move the viper. The trailers that you can rent will not allow the viper to fit due to width. If anyone has an avaliable trailer that can be used to haul a viper, please let me know. I will be making a trip back to this area about 10 days afer the move and could return the trailer at that time. I know this might be a bit much to ask, but what do i have to loose. I would rather not ship it via tractor trailer carrier so i figured i would put this out here first.

thanks in advance,

ryan

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have more vehicles than drivers....or i would, i am trailering this and my 4 runner. 2 trailers of course, one rental, and one in search of.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be moving from the Virginia, Fredericksburg area to Atlanta at the end of this month, and need a trailer to move the viper. The trailers that you can rent will not allow the viper to fit due to width. If anyone has an avaliable trailer that can be used to haul a viper, please let me know. I will be making a trip back to this area about 10 days afer the move and could return the trailer at that time. I know this might be a bit much to ask, but what do i have to loose. I would rather not ship it via tractor trailer carrier so i figured i would put this out here first.

thanks in advance,

ryan
Get a job you bum and go buy you a trailer. :hitfan:

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to buy a trailer, as every time i go to hook one up to my truck i notice that gchdealer has sucked all the chrome off of the hitch ball.