Incomplete Air box pictures

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Unfortunately I am involved in many current projects so the airbox has been a little delayed in completion, so against my better judgement i will post pictures of the incomplete project.The box still needs a lot of finishing touches and completion,Being thet we are utilizing induction through the NACA duct and also the grill for maximum cold(ambiant) air effect, we are dealing with very limited space which we have utilized well without sacrificing engine cooling ect.Infact we have added to the engine cooling with a 12 volt fan bringing air from the cooling fan through the box via 3.5" tube allowing more cool air to reach the top of the motor,Try not to judge to harshley in its incomplete stage as pictures do no justice to this piece,this unit will be multifunctional very astheticly appealing and a perfect fit with easy install,the bottom half that you see is actually (for lack of a better word)Tunnel leading to the grill without compromising air flow to the radiator ect.Oh yea i threw in a picture of my new seats installed

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all just so . . . well, Scott-like. :) Very, very nice, and I can't wait to see the finished airbox (Roe s/c version, of course).

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott-

Looks great and thanks for taking the time to post the pics. I can't wait to see the finished product!!

On a side note - have you got your interior parts back from being covered in carbon fiber?? I'm interested in doing this and wanted some positive feedback before pulling the trigger.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony, I have sent two dashs and a complete interior for the coating process, should have the pieces back next week,before you go directly through them contact me as my price is far cheaper than retail

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
it looks okay. heh! I would buy one if it wasn't too crazy priced. But it looks real sharp!!! I like it better than the hennessey box...and I bet this one does a lot more than just looks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4