Ind/Ky VCA Region Tech Session Sat. 4/20/02 at Mike Anderson Dodge...

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Ind/Ky VCA Region will hold it's Spring Tech Session Saturday 4/20/02 at Mike Anderson Dodge located in Marion, Ind.
This session will START at 9:00 am EST ("Indy-Chicago time" which is 10:00 am "Louisville-Detroit time"...I HATE these split time zones)and end at 1:00 pm that day. SKIP THOMAS has agreed to help us with this event, and will be able to answer any last minute questions about Viper Days events (Mid-Ohio Viper Days takes place on Apr. 26 and 27).

There will be a full time Viper Tech present to help us during this session with SEVERAL lifts being available. Some members plan to do routine maintenance work on their Vipers...one Corsa cat-back installation is planned along with one EBC brake pad installation.

This should be an informative day. Learning MORE about that Beast you drive is FUN and it will pay safety dividends as well.

All Viper Club members are WELCOME.

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc. 317-402-9013

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There MAY be a few scattered AM showers tomorrow...but the Tech Session is a GO...rain or shine.

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Successful, and FUN time today! Group was small and manageable with some Vipers having work done by owners, or helping Viper Tech with Corsa installation. I think all would agree that one can ALWAYS learn from this type session...ESPECIALLY when Skip Thomas ( Mr. Viper Days HIMSELF) was kind enough to attend and give us a preview of the safety/driving school aspect of Viper Days events. He not only did drove 5 hrs. ONE WAY to get there...he brought new Viper Days calendars, info booklets, VCR tapes to the members, AND a rare VOI.6 quilt for a raffle ( I was the LUCKY winner of the quilt...it will find a perfect home with our Tech. Editor's 10 yr.old daughter who has been looking for one !!). Thanks Skip for the Viper Days discount coupon for the raffle as well. Skip gave us MANY insights into Viper ownership and maintenance, These are important initial steps on the Viper learning curve that will lead to a pleasant and safe driving experience. I am SURE that there will be MORE new faces from our Region in future Viper Days events.

MANY THANKS, Skip !!!

Also, THANK YOU to the folks at Mike Anderson Dodge for giving our Club this opportunity and for being such wonderful hosts. The Viper model they provided for the raffle was one that most of us had NOT seen!

Thank you, President Duane Branum for arranging this event !!!

Finally, THANKS to all of our Club for coming...SPRING IS HERE...HAPPY VIPERING !!!

Steve Fess Sec. VCA Ind/Ky Region, Inc.

NOTE: Above ORIGINALLY posted 4/20/02...REPOSTED after weekend server problems.

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Skip, and Co. -

It was great to get out to my first Viper gathering and meet some new people that understand why I am so crazy about this car.

I hope that I'll have lots of run-ins with all of you again, and I look forward to meeting more of the members from our area.

Thanks for putting together a nice little event - it was good to learn some good tidbits on the car like that....Steve, especially that little trick with the light to check the coolant levels.

Hope to see all of you again soon....

Dave Genet
DG Viper

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper