Indy C&C

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There were probably over 100 cars at this mornings Indy C&C and for the first time since I have been going, all 4 gens represented! Gen's 1,2,and 3, sporting viper red, and of course the 'Ole purplesnake rounding out Gen 4. Really fun to see them all in one spot!:cool:

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw your car when I had mine down in Indy for service. While I am not a fan of convertibles, your car was nothing short of stunning to look at. At least I hope I was looking at your car, I believe it's a 1 of 1.

Last edited:
OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep! That would have been me. Thanks!

Love "the land of two incarcerated Governors"!!! My wife and inlaws are from Ill. and I have had fun with that myself!

troublemaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's an embarrassment to the entire state, so all you can do is have fun with it. Lets face it, this state isn't known for its honest politicians. I wish we had crossed paths down there, but as soon as I got there Tom got to work on my car and as soon as he was done I got on the road. I spent some time with Steve and can't thank him enough for setting the whole thing up.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey, Guys!! Sorry that I missed C & C Saturday. I was up in "troublemaker's" area...sitting at the Swissport cargo terminal at O'hare most of the afternoon waiting on a new puppy to arrive. It was well worth the wait !!! :)

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Guys!! Sorry that I missed C & C Saturday. I was up in "troublemaker's" area...sitting at the Swissport cargo terminal at O'hare most of the afternoon waiting on a new puppy to arrive. It was well worth the wait !!! :)

Steve,

Great to hear you have a new puppy!

OP
OP
P

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's an embarrassment to the entire state, so all you can do is have fun with it. Lets face it, this state isn't known for its honest politicians. I wish we had crossed paths down there, but as soon as I got there Tom got to work on my car and as soon as he was done I got on the road. I spent some time with Steve and can't thank him enough for setting the whole thing up.
It's difficult to measure how much Steve has done for the Viper community as a whole. He sure has done many favors for me. It's just too bad he is such a horse's pitootey! But that is a different subject that could fill another thread!!!;)

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know he has an excellent new home and will be loved!! On a side note my SSG snake made Exoticspotter.com when I was up there at C&C on May 25 someone with a great eye for color submitted a photo :2tu: