Info an this guy

wish4aviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one here ever done business with or know any thing about Proracer1. He has a really nice car. Is he for real. Thinking about building a GTS or buying his. any info would be apreciated.

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one here ever done business with or know any thing about Proracer1. He has a really nice car. Is he for real. Thinking about building a GTS or buying his. any info would be apreciated.

I believe you are refering to Jeff M. AKA:proracer1 from the Motor City VCA with the 1998 Le Mans edition Viper.

If so, one hell of a guy, he helped me out with arrow rebuild and got me contacts for after market upgrade heads and cam.

He is for real, his car puts down some serious numbers for a ROE SC car, what type of viper are you trying to build?

OP
OP
W

wish4aviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that's the guy I am talking about. I just didn't want to use real names in here. I joined this site just to check him out. I'm not even sure if his car is for sale or not BUT, my attitude is everything has a price. I am just looking for info on this guy. I have heard really good things about him Just doing my D.D. Thanks for all the help.

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've worked with this guy. Top notch and goes all out on quality with his car. If it's for sale, it's going to cost a lot but it's been done right.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had several conversations with Jeff..He's a great guy and a VERY knowledgeable Tuner.
His GTS is top shelf, nothing but the best went into his Snake.

I'm sure you'll be very happy with the transaction and the car :2tu:

CHeers

Jeff

OP
OP
W

wish4aviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea how much this car is worth. 1 of 2 Lemans cars built by Hillsdale Dodge. Car came with the paint,wing,Brembos,Penske adj shocks 3 pc BBS LM wheels,5 points and special seats. T.D. rockers 70mm T bodies TNT headers and Corsa Cat back exhaust. Plus what proracer1 has done to the car. Any ideas...I want to make him an offer but do not want to insult the man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960