injector o rings

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had my intake powder coated, and want to replaced the large (upper) o-rings on the injectors, as they look a bit weather. Does anyone know where these can be had...part #, ect?

thanks
gotv10

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call Tator and order them. I had a hard time finding them in the auto parts stores.

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks alot john, i was under the impression that they could not be had from Dodge. Guess i was wrong...thanks again.

gotv10

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks alot john, i was under the impression that they could not be had from Dodge. Guess i was wrong...thanks again.

gotv10

Chuck can get them. I struggled finding the exact replacements at the store. I never realized how hard getting o-rings could be. When taking into account the inner and outer diameters and the thickness, it was a PITA.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thng I learned is the Mopar computer system does not show separate injector o-rings for my 98 (only the whole injectors with rings), but the exact same o-ring is shown as a separate 99 part. So my smart parts guy found them by looking under a different year.

P.S. Definitely change them. Both times I have had my intake off I had re-used injector o-rings failed and ended up replacing them.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
#4723 971 O RING PACKAGE, Fuel Injector
MSRP $6.25 each package and they fit 92-06 injectors.

One thng I learned is the Mopar computer system does not show separate injector o-rings for my 98 (only the whole injectors with rings), but the exact same o-ring is shown as a separate 99 part. So my smart parts guy found them by looking under a different year.

The 98 e-fiche has MAJOR faults with it! There is an update for it from DC. How smart is he? :smirk:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc