Installed new headliner

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had called all around to try to get someone to install a new headliner in my 94 RT/10 but i couldn't find anyone who seemed willing to do the job. I finally broke down and bought the kit and did myself. It was so easy and it looks great. I know it would be harder for a car with dome lights etc...but doing the 94 was so simple. I would advise anyone who has their headliner coming down to get the kit and do yourself. One place said if they could do it,it would be between 3 and 5 hundred dollars! They just didn't want to i guess.I am happy i did myself now.:drive:

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kit is that? Is there a website where they sell headline kits and is there one for the Gen II's? It came out really nice, is that the original material or did the kit come with new material?

Thanks.

Last edited:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there r so many lazy asses out there still in this bad economy it baffles my mind, unreal- i take every job i can get even if im smokin busy.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a big believer in DIY. Looks good and the knowledge you gain may help another owner one day. :dunno:

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kit came with new material...i will post the link here below. It basicly just came with material and spray glue with some instructions on site. The RT/10 was relatively simple since no dome light holes etc to cut. Was easy for my 94. Probably a bit harder for my GTS. Luckily that one is still good.

http://www.stockinteriors.com/autoheadliner.asp

OP
OP
M

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there r so many lazy asses out there still in this bad economy it baffles my mind, unreal- i take every job i can get even if im smokin busy.

Absolutely! I just got into old tractor collecting of all things and just bought an old 1951 Bradley walk behind with the buggy seat.It's going to be fun restoring that one,and quite a job i suspect. :omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang