Integrated Cable for RB-1 and IPOD Connection??

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a follow-up to this discussion, Achilles99 from this Forum and I installed the RB1 and Mopar iPod connector in my 06 coupe this weekend. It worked perfectly and the install was very easy. Thanks to Dan Lesser for the great instructions on the install!

Chris

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Dan,

The kit I bought for my 06' Viper Coupe from you does not work. Need to return it. After install by my Dodge Viper tech, windows did not work, all kinds of lights came on on the dash, etc. Can't get it to work and I was not going to let my Viper tech mess with the harnesss to make it work.

I know we talked about this but I need to still send it back. It has been a while.

Rick

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry Dan,

The kit I bought for my 06' Viper Coupe from you does not work. Need to return it. After install by my Dodge Viper tech, windows did not work, all kinds of lights came on on the dash, etc. Can't get it to work and I was not going to let my Viper tech mess with the harnesss to make it work.

I know we talked about this but I need to still send it back. It has been a while.

Rick

Hi Rick,

As I recall, I think you may have one of the 3 or so that were sold last spring which were defective out of the box- or was it a Sirius cable issue...? I cant remember exactly.

Either way, no problem if you would like to return it.