Interior parts

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to change out my center console and dash bezel to carbon fibre or body color and was wondering if someone can direct me to a place to get it? I am also looking for guage bezels.
thanks in advance.

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PartsRack, XVipers, The Viper Store, probably Woodhouse has em as well.

I think the Viper Store is a little more expensive though.:dunno:

Oh ya, it's faux carbon. And if its for the orange car, you'll probably have to paint one, as the available colors are red, silver, and black.

You could buy plain black used from XVipers and get em color matched though, you'll have to get cigar lighter is painted as well.

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to change out my center console and dash bezel to carbon fibre or body color and was wondering if someone can direct me to a place to get it? I am also looking for guage bezels.
thanks in advance.

Jamie, I have both brand new if you want them and save your originals. The ones
I have are black but can be painted to match your car. I have a local painter who
did them for me ( real nice at that ). They sell for $300 new, you can have them
for $100 shipped.

lmk, Tom ( WANTED )

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Body color really makes the interior pop. My body guy painted mine when painting my Serpent. Picked up the guage bezels at MGW and also added chrome screws for a finishing touch:

Serpent_4.JPG

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine at Lessord. Best prices I found and it's a Mopar product, not aftermarket.

Attachments

• P4228092.jpg
    P4228092.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 41

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wanted, if Jamie doesn't want yours I'd like to buy them. I want to mold some in carbon fiber and would like to keep the originals I have. PM me if they are still for sale. Thanks. Sorry for the thread hijack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang