iPod Interface 82209616ac

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does anyone know if this will work with a iphone?
I have the rb1 nav in car

Greg-TT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Depends what model year viper you have.
FYI, it works great with Gen 3 but I heard it's a hit or miss type
of thing on Gen 4. There is a bunch of threads about this topic.

OP
OP
W

WHOSNEXT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends what model year viper you have.
FYI, it works great with Gen 3 but I heard it's a hit or miss type
of thing on Gen 4. There is a bunch of threads about this topic.

I DO HAVE GEN 3...i did see the topic's but they said nothing about iphone? im assuming iphone is like ipod?

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really depends on if the adapter works with the most recent generations of ipod. If so, it should work with an iphone. If the adapter is for the earlier generations of ipod, the iphone almost certainly will not charge up, although music should be ok

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
It really depends on if the adapter works with the most recent generations of ipod. If so, it should work with an iphone. If the adapter is for the earlier generations of ipod, the iphone almost certainly will not charge up, although music should be ok

There is a small adaptor that will allow the older systems to charge the newer IPOD systems. I think one such adapter is made by Scosche. Can not verify for you on the IPhone.

KenricGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where can I buy this? I have a 10 ACR ordered with Navi. Would like to just plug i pod in.

SBMIANO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bought a i pod kit from viper specialty in Buffalo. Mopar part #1-82210181AB. Not sure if it works... he said it does and will install it for me when he gets to Rochester.

anyone try this kit I have an 09 vert with Nav

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sbmiano----did this kit work with the iphone? If so does anyone know if it works with the standard radio gen 3??

BillionDollarDan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
There is a small adaptor that will allow the older systems to charge the newer IPOD systems. I think one such adapter is made by Scosche. Can not verify for you on the IPhone.

The adapter allows charging as well as data connection. It does work with the iphone. If you have an old connector with a new phone you still get data, but you don't get charging. I bought one online for docking. It's the Scosche home dock passPORT

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang