Is 2 better than 1?

tmcalist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you had the means (not unlimited money) to own two Vipers, would you? I ask because I have an RT/10 that is all paid for (for about 6 months now)and I'm thinking of getting a GTS. If you had the means for two Vipers would you do it? Would you get another type of car? Would you get a motorcycle? Would you just mod the hell out of your current Viper?
Just curious. Thanks
cool.gif

Reaction score
Yes, two is better than one. Three is better than two. And so-on, and so-on.

I can't reply to Sumfast advice, no wife here, but I would have three if I could afford it.

You must be registered for see images

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :
Yes, two is better than one. Three is better than two. And so-on, and so-on.

I can't reply to Sumfast advice, no wife here, but I would have three if I could afford it.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
And that's advice from a fellow ******!

Reaction score
I had two at one time a 95 rt/1o and a 97 GTS i got crazy and put them for sale thinking i would just sell one my luck they bolth sold the same day.(why i sold the other i,ll never know) now i have a 01gts and am going to be buying a 96-97 blue/white The feeling just multiplies as you throw the light switch in the garage.If you can go for it. Jerry

cycloneGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tmcalist:
If you had the means (not unlimited money) to own two Vipers, would you?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would love to have a pair (snake eyes?)...an RT/10 to go with the GTS, and the terribly difficult decision of which one to drive
cool.gif
!

Y2KACR

VCA Member
Reaction score
I'd highly recommend the two option if possible. We have a 95 RT/10 ("my" car) and a 00 GTS ACR ("wife's" car). There is a notable difference with these two that may not be as apparent with a Gen II RT. There is nothing like the feeling of the roadster or the feel of the coupe. Although they share a name and styling they are different automobiles. There is a certain sense of pleasure in deciding which car to drive each time. (My wife "lets" me drive hers occasionally.) Go for it!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get one of each! I am planning on doing the same down the road, when I have more time back home to drive them both! I don't have enough time with my GTS as it is right now!
I think it would be great to own a RT/10 and GTS! Get the other color that you like!

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that owning two Vipers has it's merrits. I like yourself have a 97 Blue/white striped RT/10 (modified alot). I also have a GT2 and a world challenge SpeedVision Viper. There are times when the RT/10 is best(sunny days). The GT2 is right for cool days or long distances. The Race car well........... way fun.
Dan Vargus/GT2-001

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have to have an awful lot of money to justify owning two Vipers. If I had bags of money I'd get a powerful/sporty sedan for stealth driving in addition to the Viper.

-Dean.

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JustsumfasGI has got you covered - get something for your wife on some upcoming occasion. No upcoming occasion? Make one up. My '01RT is paid for so bought the wife something SHE wanted and could handle. She liked the Sebring Limited Convertible with the DOHC engine so got her one last Christmas. She is scared to drive the Viper but loves to ride in it - keeps us both happy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96