Is it just me or.....?

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Even though I own one, when I see a viper on the road I get all excited and want to take pictures like its something I've never seen before. I honestly feel the Viper is the most sinister looking vehicle on the road. I love my car!

Sorry guys, i had to vent to someone, and I figured you all would understand!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do have a unique look about them when they go down the road. Sinister is probably a god way to describe it. I followed Swexlin to a Exotic Show last weekend and could not believe how cool they look on the road. I also got to check out everybody checking his Viper out. I just love looking at the tires from the rear, like a steamroller...

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a friend tell me that my car looks like a bad asp overgrown matchbox car from our childhood days with those big meat tires tucked underneath!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yep, I passed a b/w 96 gts the other day, first time I've EVER seen one in my area out on the road, and I was like "how in the world can someone own that" then I remembered I had a Viper too lol :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple years ago I was out of town and a red RT/10 passed us. I told the guy driving to catch up so I could get some pics. He was like "You have one in your garage!"

....some people just don't understand!

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it when I'm driving my other car and a see a Viper on the road. I just wanna yell " I HAVE ONE TOO" and then get ********** that I didn't take mine out that day!

scottmcc

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago while driving down a local street, I saw a car coming at me from a few blocks away and thought what in the world is that? I actually started getting jealous because it looked so bad ass. As the car got closer to me I started to smile as I realized it was Timnineside in his matte 99 GTS.

I am sure he was thinking, Damn I should have painted mine RED..

Bad Asp 06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that "brotherhood" feeling when I see another viper going down the road, which is extremely rare. My heart picks up a bit and a big smile starts appearing on my face.
These are without a doubt the meanest looking car on the street.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, no. I don't even like taking pictures of my own car. If I could get $45K for my '03 I would sell it.

Even though I own one, when I see a viper on the road I get all excited and want to take pictures like its something I've never seen before. I honestly feel the Viper is the most sinister looking vehicle on the road. I love my car!

Sorry guys, i had to vent to someone, and I figured you all would understand!

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the dolphin or star wars edition came crusuin thru my neigborhood, id take a pass.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow...talk about a wet blanket.

That's me... Wet blanket because I don't oggle over all Vipers including my own and I really don't take a lot of pictures of them. It is a cool car and I do enjoy driving it, but it's just a freaking car. Oh, and I guess I would take $44K... :D

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate seeing a viper on the road when im not in mine. Doesn't happen to often because there are not to many around here. I would like to chat with them and see if they are a car guy or just a guy with money and bought it cause he heard it was cool. You know the type. Anyways i was in London a couple months ago walking to a show with the wife and a guys pulls up in an 06 coupe and gets out. I wanted to go up and chat with him for a sec and say that i own one too, but thought he might be like Sure You Do :rolleyes:, so i kept walking and saved us both.
And yes i think they look their best rollin down the street, and thats why i stare because i never get to see mine doing that. ***** driving all the time........NOT

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's me... Wet blanket because I don't oggle over all Vipers including my own and I really don't take a lot of pictures of them. It is a cool car and I do enjoy driving it, but it's just a freaking car. Oh, and I guess I would take $44K... :D

I hope you don't talk like that in front of your Vipe...umm, car. :rolaugh:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate seeing a viper on the road when im not in mine. Doesn't happen to often because there are not to many around here. I would like to chat with them and see if they are a car guy or just a guy with money and bought it cause he heard it was cool. You know the type. Anyways i was in London a couple months ago walking to a show with the wife and a guys pulls up in an 06 coupe and gets out. I wanted to go up and chat with him for a sec and say that i own one too, but thought he might be like Sure You Do :rolleyes:, so i kept walking and saved us both.
And yes i think they look their best rollin down the street, and thats why i stare because i never get to see mine doing that. ***** driving all the time........NOT

What?? You don't have a whole bunch of pictures in your phone that you can show off? LOL...I have too many..

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Oh ya i have lots of pics of mine and a few i have ran across on my phone. I just ment i don't like going up and talking to another viper owner if i don't have mine with me. I do and have, but sometimes it just seems weird. Maybe its just me :dunno:

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you have a real passion for something it never gets stale !!! I'm like a little kid when I see another on the road. I love it when our region gets 10 or so cruising down the road together then it's video time so I can watch my "VIPER ****" later !!!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find myself throwing my neck out to oogle over a Viper driving by here or there. It just never gets old. NEVER!!!! Then again if it is a nice vehicle going by, I find myself oogling over it too. Doesn't matter the make or model, I am a car guy.

When I look at a Viper though, it hits me after that I actually own one. I have owned mine from new for almost 5 years now and I still can't believe it.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a black srt10 the other day. Simply amazeing road presence

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was out last night with the GTO, passed a restaurant and noticed, out of the corner of my eye, a silver Viper parked in front. I pulled a u-turn and went into the parking lot and stared for about 5 minutes from different angles. And then of course......I wanted to immediately go home and get mine out -

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find myself throwing my neck out to oogle over a Viper driving by here or there. It just never gets old. NEVER!!!! Then again if it is a nice vehicle going by, I find myself oogling over it too. Doesn't matter the make or model, I am a car guy.

When I look at a Viper though, it hits me after that I actually own one. I have owned mine from new for almost 5 years now and I still can't believe it.

Same thing... juts substitue "a pretty woman" for Viper and car... except the "owning" part... :omg:

jsarker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely agree with the majority of people so far (that is, everyone but georgethedog). :) It's always great to see another Viper on the road, although it is very rare (except on Woodward Ave. near Detroit).

I also like seeing the reflection of my car in the back of other peoples' car. Car vanity at its finest? Probably. :D

-Jon

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it best when i take my car serviceing or dyno ect and see the technician drive it. The car looks ten x kooler when someone else drives it. Only time I realize its somthing special.

jjp11

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I still get a little excited when I see mine in the garage lol. It just looks THAT good.

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Golfer15
I live around the Chatham area, north of Windsor. And no i have not joined yet, but i am planning on it right shortly. I was also thinking about hitting the cruise in Niagara Falls this year, you?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter