Is there a time limit to post????

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I tried to post a question about a Viper wheel problem I am having and spent probably 8 minutes explaining the issue and then when I click -submit new thread-, I am suddenly logged out and this is not the first time this has happend. Guess I better hurry up and post this to see if theres a problem?

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know of any timeout on login. However, if you have a detailed post that takes a lot of time to write you might have better luck compiling it in your word processor and then copy and paste it into a new message.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does this happen only at work, or everywhere? This happens to me at work all the time. Something to do with the security settings/cookies, I'm sure. Even if I check off "keep me logged in", I have to log back in after 10-15 minutes, but only at work. What I do at work after writing my post, is right click in the text area, click select all, then click copy. If you have to log back in and lose your reply, you can then go back where you wanted to reply and right click in the text area and click paste.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96