It finally was delivered...

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use to have season tix for the Avs but then with the new player agreement and them loosing most of my favorite guys (they still have Sakic and Hejduk!) and I like that kid John-Michael Liles but with Foote, Blake, Hinote, and Peter the Great being gone I just lost my passion. Still go to a few games though as it is only a 15 min walk from where I am.

Rick sounds like great seats! Nice score! I might have to see if I can buy some tickets from you some time.

I must admit I did go in on some season tickets for the Rockies, a beer and a dog and a ride in the snake it can't get better then that!

Looking forward to meeting you guys down the road, oh and Dave I might be going to that game also (if my buddy has to go out of town and I can get his tickets!)

Ditto everything you said! If they bring Peter back the win's will come back too.

Coloviper, if you can't make it to a game let me know and I'll either take the tickets off your hands for you, or try and find someone who can!

OP
OP
S

Sgt Rock

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, I would still show up just to take a look at some of the other snakes out there and put some faces to names.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys;

A dyno day would be great but like Sarge, I am still breaking mine in. Next year would be ideal and I believe APEX is a great place to go. I could bring my 1995 Saleen S351R Speedster this year though. I do need to perfom some serious dyno tuning on that one. Kinda have a fuel system problem, seems to be running too lean lately. I think the regulator is SOL.

I do think after the holidays we should get together though. I assume there is a holiday party for the CO chapter or something?

As far as the AVS tickets. I actually purchase them for my company, thus I get to go personal when I want but they go for company use if I can not make them. Traditionally they have gone to my clients.

I am telling you, heart of the NHL is not in the days or yor. "Always in pain" Pete is a oustanding hockey player but just not iron man enough or team player enough to really make a difference anymore in the new NHL.

Rick