It's Been So Long Since I Drove My Viper That...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove mine a couple of weeks ago....of course I've been putting it away dirty since the mandatory water-restrictions went into effect back in September, so the car is pretty much ruined....anyone wanna take this dirty piece of junk off my hands?

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
drove mine a couple of weeks ago....of course I've been putting it away dirty since the mandatory water-restrictions went into effect back in September, so the car is pretty much ruined....anyone wanna take this dirty piece of junk off my hands?
Water rationing does not apply to Vipers especially GENII Vipers!!! If you like ship it to KC and I will clean/detail for you as I cant stand to see the dirt.

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...I forgot it had a sixth gear! (sad, but true).

Tell me about it. My car has been in storage since December 1st. More than once this winter I have been on the phone ordering various upgrades and a seller has asked me about an option or other question about my car so I could order the right part. My responses are like I have amnesia, I tell them I can't remember!!! :dunno: I've got to go for a drive. :drive:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got out a couple weeks ago it was like heaven, of course I didnt have a very spirited drive due to temps but it was a drive nontheless,now I am in the middle of buffing it as it helps alleviate the withdrawl.Its coming real soon and I am going to ddrive the wheels off the car.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove mine a couple of weeks ago....of course I've been putting it away dirty since the mandatory water-restrictions went into effect back in September, so the car is pretty much ruined....anyone wanna take this dirty piece of junk off my hands?

yeah, I guess I'll do you a favor and take it. I will even pay to ship that dirty ole' thing to my house.. I'll send you a PM on shipping instructions :D:D

RedLiner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, you should have went with us yesterday. You missed a good cruise. We had my RT/10, Scott's 99 RT/10 and two 1971 Vette's (one convert, one T-top). The weather turned out to be real nice. After our cruise we drove up to Vulcan Motor Club and they took out the Gallardo, the R8 and the DB9. Those cars are baddddd!.

Funny thing is our Vipers would still kick @ss from a dead start race!! The R8 & Gallardo have insane hook-up with the AWD. The traction was unbelievable.

Hey the 6th gear thing, I do it all the time. I'll give you a buzz real soon.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In storage since Dec 1. Snow is still waist high and hard as cement with - 14 degrees today. It doesn't look like it will melt until May this year. Everybody is cranky and fed up of this weather up here. I can't remember a winter like this since I was a kid.

I went to look at my car today in the storage centre. 4 months in storage and my tires have not lost 1lb of pressure. I'm glad I didn't over inflate and just put them on carpet instead.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In storage since Dec 1. Snow is still waist high and hard as cement with - 14 degrees today. It doesn't look like it will melt until May this year. Everybody is cranky and fed up of this weather up here. I can't remember a winter like this since I was a kid.
Global Warming is a ****** aint it:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery