It's here, It's Yellow and it's Evil!

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our 06 Paxton Supercharged Coupe was just delivered a few hours ago. I would like too personally thank all of you for the advice and the PM's about the car and what to look for. A lot of you doubted the car and said the price was too good to be true but after going over it with a fine tooth comb there is not a single blemish and everything was as promised. Took it for a spin around the block and the power is.... Oh My God!!!! This thing is evil for sure and DLM did an excellent job putting it together. Here are a couple quick pics of it in the driveway and now we are off to cruise the town in style.

Thanks again everyone

Chris & Aimee

You must be registered for see images attach

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful, and YES I am extremely biased toward your color! Congratulations! What kind of power is it putting down with the Paxton? IMO, Yellow is THE best color on the SRT-10 (there's that darn bias again!)

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous car! I am partial to yellow as well, as I also own a 2007 SRT8 Superbee in Detonator Yellow! It is hard to keep clean, but is hot.

Enjoy the new ride. I can't image supercharging one of these things. It's all I can do to handle to stock power on my 2003.

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful, and YES I am extremely biased toward your color! Congratulations! What kind of power is it putting down with the Paxton? IMO, Yellow is THE best color on the SRT-10 (there's that darn bias again!)

It is supposed to be putting down about 750 to the wheels but I'm sure that has changed since the elevation his is higher.

Chris,

Congrats on a truly magnificent car! I'm delighted to see you have that beast. Call me if you have any other questions about it. In the mean time, enjoy it and stay safe!!

Best,
Doug Levin

Thank you so much Doug. I'm sure over the next few days we will have some questions and I will be calling you.

Nice!!! And remember, we helped you, now you help us and join the VCA....and go Venom style!!!

We are going to join ASAP ;)

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for all the compliments. We put 100 miles on the car yesterday to get a feel for it and see if there were any problems. The car performed beautifully without a single problem. The only thing I noticed was it keeps saying there is a low tire but they all have 35psi in them so I'm not sure what's going on with that. Other than that this thing is a beast. And the amount of attention it gets is unbelievable. We had people wanting their picture taken with it :lmao: Thanks again everyone!

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow does get the attention, believe me, I know. And it being a Viper gets attention, believe me, I know. So COMBINE the two, and you've got one HOT car.

snakestress

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Very seeexxxyyy!!! :D:D

Hi all,

My name's Aimee and I am the woman behind this beast whenever Chris (aka Toomanycars) isn't. I just finally got around to posting here and just paid for the Venom Membership. Been too busy enjoying the new ride... :drive:

Thanks for all the compliments we'll try to be active here on the forums and hope to go on some fun cruises with some AZ folks and who knows wherever else. Suffice it to say, I love this car and although it doesn't yet quite hold a place in my heart like my Lightning does, it surely won't take long. The Viper has always been my dream car since it came out (a toss up between the 70 Challenger R/T 440/6 in ***) and now I know why! :headbang:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Very seeexxxyyy!!! :D:D

Hi all,

My name's Aimee and I am the woman behind this beast whenever Chris (aka Toomanycars) isn't. I just finally got around to posting here and just paid for the Venom Membership. Been too busy enjoying the new ride... :drive:

Thanks for all the compliments we'll try to be active here on the forums and hope to go on some fun cruises with some AZ folks and who knows wherever else. Suffice it to say, I love this car and although it doesn't yet quite hold a place in my heart like my Lightning does, it surely won't take long. The Viper has always been my dream car since it came out (a toss up between the 70 Challenger R/T 440/6 in ***) and now I know why! :headbang:

Welcome Aimee! PM coming your way!

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I noticed was it keeps saying there is a low tire but they all have 35psi in them so I'm not sure what's going on with that.

You have aftermarket rims. You probably have either a bad TPS or the TPS in the rims are not compatible or programed to work with your computer. It happens all the time. A dodge dealer should have a portable TPS scanner and can let you know pretty quick what the problem is.

OP
OP
T

Toomanycars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have aftermarket rims. You probably have either a bad TPS or the TPS in the rims are not compatible or programed to work with your computer. It happens all the time. A dodge dealer should have a portable TPS scanner and can let you know pretty quick what the problem is.

Thanks for the heads up! We are going to take it up to Phoenix and have Eddy Martin give the car a good once over to see if he notices anything wrong.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I am biased but dat der sure looks purdy. ;)

Very nice guys! Congrats and welcome to the Viper Nation! You will LOVE it here!

P.S. The AZ chapter is a great group! Just watch out for Sweet Ride. He has way too many yellow jokes. Feel free to smack him randomly on my behalf. :D

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome car, great wheels, really amazing pics for just some quick snaps... hope your paint color doesn't slow you down too much:) enjoy!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang