Its only a matter of time before this is done to a Viper

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh heck yeah!!!! I was thinking about getting it done on my old R1, but couldn't find anyone to do it.... Maybe someday ill get another Viper and do it!!

Well in Chrome, not pink chrome sick!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2011 sema had the same mustang there but i think a aggresive coupe- camaro had a chrome green hotwheels edition that was killer- lookem up

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We get a lot of cars like this in London, they are usually owned by very rich Arabs who bring the cars over from Saudi Arabia :) They seem to love these wraps.

SFViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the 2011 sema had the same mustang there but i think a aggresive coupe- camaro had a chrome green hotwheels edition that was killer- lookem up

There were way too many Mustangs there but here's the Hot Wheels Camaro....

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
see the big hot wheels track they have the car comeing off of... it took me a while to acually see that one.. lol

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First car painted in North America with Spectra Chrome was the Audi R8 show car West Coast Customs did for the movie studio unveiling of Tron. It looked cool, but I agree that a black chrome would be hot. It is a very labor intensive multistage paint process that takes minutes to bond with the metal. Takes like two guys with boy arms moving paint guns to meet the timing deadlines required to. Crazy stuff!

The pink is a bit too much and the chrome finish is just a little over the top. Certain colors with the finish would look good, but I would believe those colors would need to be the darker colors of the spectrum not the lighter colors.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That chrome would also be useful as a hot plate in the Arizona summers...