Jack stand location

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am going to ship my H wheels along with my tires to have them chromed@Calchrome and need to know the best locations to place my stands after jacking up the vehicle. Does anyone know if this can be harmful,leaving the viper on stands for any length of time? I've never jacked up a viper before so I need any information you guys can give me.Thanks Ray:confused:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack stands under the frame should be no problem, BUT make sure it's on the stands squarely and hope for no earthquakes :D :D :D

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is jacked up while my wheels are at CalCrome. I have my drag radials on the back. The front frame was way too low for jack stands. I bought a long section of 2x10 lumber and cut it into pieces about a foot long. I placed them under the frame just inside the wheel well. The piece on the bottom is a paving stone.

You must be registered for see images attach

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is jacked up while my wheels are at CalCrome. I have my drag radials on the back. The front frame was way too low for jack stands. I bought a long section of 2x10 lumber and cut it into pieces about a foot long. I placed them under the frame just inside the wheel well. The piece on the bottom is a paving stone.

You must be registered for see images attach
How many miles are on your car???? 2? The black inside the wheel well is still shiny:omg: Looks good:2tu:

OP
OP
V

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your input you guys.Now I know how to (in a safe way)jack up this bad boy.Steve, you seem to always have helpful advice.....Thank you my friend.Ray