Jay Leno and his Viper

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.. Ahh but I still remembering Jay repeatedly taunting Jesse Ventura who'd just finished boasting about some Porsche he'd bought. Jay kept telling Jesse how "My Vette will beat your Porsche" Think there's a LPE TT in Jay's garage?

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's EVERYTHING in Jay's garage. He is living every car mans dream.

Olivier Caza

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The interview was really cool to read. He seems so nice and laid back, he must be a really fun guy to talk to!

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I don't know about that. I'd rather be Hef, Hugh not Jason."

I said CAR mans dream... Hef has lived EVERY mans dream, period. But he never even gets dressed. I have never seen anything about his cars.

I hear that Jason is pretty cool too though!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to have posted this, I was just on the Jay Leno show Monday night...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see SRT there LOL

Nor do you read "Viper" anywhere in the article, just "Corvette" several times. The latest Popular Mechanics has an article in it written by Jay about the new Mercedes SLR (where he again reminds you that he is getting the FIRST one in the US). He again references his Corvette and how he would prefer that as his ride around town. Again, no mention of Viper. Know he has a couple of them, but he sure doesn't even mention them anymore. Of course the blue/white GTS is still one of the most visually stunning cars on the road and thus the cover shot. End of story!

Don't forget the magazine that is currently out with Hulk Hogan and his RT/10 on the cover. Some "celebrity car" magazine of some sort. Saw it at a few book and grocery stores around here.

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I read last year that he bought his first 'vette just about 2 years ago is all...a yellow Z06 that he's breathed on quite a bit.

Wasn't a vette guy his entire life and then finally got a Z06.

I wish I could remember where I read this but I believe he talks about the Vipers in there too and how their raw nature appealed to him so much more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960