Jealous People

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today someone driving by threw a rock and shattered the rear glass in my 06 B/S coupe. The rock skipped over the top and damaged the windshield. Does anyone know the cost of the front and rear glass.

Thanks,
Jim

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
before I curse the ******** that did this...

That must've been a million dollar shot! :eek:

Were you in the car and are you sure it was one rock? How come you didn't give chase?

OP
OP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was parked in my driveway. Its amazing it did not touch any of the paint, skipped right over the roof and bounced off the windshield.

Jim

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
that really s#@ks.......sorry to hear it. front glass for '06 vert is around $600.

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
let me clarify.......COST is $600. With labor, i don't think you got screwed.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your insurance will pay for this under comp as it was due to vandalism. If you have a glass rider then they will pay for it under that too. If you don't have a glass rider, get one added for about $20.00 before you call your insurance company.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is so lame...I haven't had that happen to me yet, but man hearing these stories makes me think twice about ever parking my car in any lot...

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not safe outside anywhere unless at some vca club rendezvous where the parking is usualy monitored.Left my car outside for about an hour uncovered once in my own driveway.Lots of trees around the house.Yep bird ship eating into the paint on the hood. GTS Bruce

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not safe outside anywhere unless at some vca club rendezvous where the parking is usualy monitored.Left my car outside for about an hour uncovered once in my own driveway.Lots of trees around the house.Yep bird ship eating into the paint on the hood. GTS Bruce

so your saying even the birds are jealous :D

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Birds are nothing but flying rats, and they go out of their way to poop on my car. It all starts when they see me with the bucket and sponge. One by one I see them flock together and start to circle over my car like a bunch of vultures, just waiting for me to finish. When I go inside, they dip into their little secret birdie stash of turbo laxitive and commence to dealin' me some misery and woe. The impatient ones land on the edge of the roof or in a nearby tree and start cawing at me to hurry up because their getting uncomfortable and can't wait much longer. My wife's minivan and my badly oxidized Intrepid sit out basking in the sun all day, and if they so much as get a drop of poo on them it solely because the stupid bird missed or it splattered off the Viper. As I peer out the window at my poor car, knowing its impending doom, I think to myself "This is what Pearl Harbor must have looked like the morning of December 7th, 1941." I hate birds...and don't even get me started about what happens after I wax. :evilmad:

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't have a glass rider, get one added for about $20.00 before you call your insurance company.

Don't agree with this at all, Called rippn off the insurance company. If you didn't pay for it you don't get it. :buttkick:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang