Jenna Jameson Viper

VIPER52USA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless it's someone else selling the car that they bought from her, then it's a scam. She had severial other pictures and offered a hug upon delivery. Plus, I don't think she needs extra cash to expand her business.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when that was on Ebay. My guess is it's a scam. That is certainly the pic she used back when she sold it. This seller makes no mention of her as a previous or current owner. His zero feedback rating is always disturbing in looking at a large $$ deal.

Someone should email him and see if you get the: "well, da car is located in d UK, wire me d full amount (probably $10k under retail) and I will ship it for free".

R-r-r-r-r-r-r-i-i-ght!

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I knew, that car was in Raleigh, NC. Not sure if he sold it to someone in Cali, but I hadn't heard that.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I emailed the guy and he said it was the same car. >>

I think if this car, or any car, is now owned by someone else other than Jenna, (or whoever), then they should now be able to take original pictures of "their" car. IF FOR NOTHING ELSE, not to look questionable. SCAM.

RobHook

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Jameson car had a custom-made speaker box built for aftermarket speakers between the seats. I think it had blue leather to match the interior. Ask if this car has the stock center woofers or aftermarket ones to see if this is authentic.

atearkon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the owner of the car and I have posted more pics on ebay for you guys to view check it out.