Jesse got new tires! Burn out video HERE!

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gave up trying to download, to many people must be going for it or the server is extremely slow.

I have DSL and it's downloading at 1.91kb, only a 4hr and 11 min wait lol, normally that size would take about a minute or so. :p

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There wasnt any sound?? Does it not have sound or did something just go wrong when I downloaded it? Nice video though. :D

Austin

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice skid pad and nice to see it done with some common sense instead of the ********* that do that stuff in crowded lots with light poles and concrete parking blocks.

A skid pad exercise would be a great requirement for a drivers license.

Saleen-Explorer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, it finally downloaded much faster this time, server must have been swamped before.

Nice video, and love the exhaust hearing that cam and gurgling down low.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the sound to work now and the things sounds SWEET! Snake, do you happen to know what exhaust MODS he has?

Austin

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the sound to work now and the things sounds SWEET! Snake, do you happen to know what exhaust MODS he has?

I do!

Stock headers, no cats, APEX rear O2 sims, Borla cat back...and that is all...Cheap and effective....I agree it sounds amazing, you should here the same set up on Dave Deeb's '96 Blue/White...even better with the lopey cam!

DChan415

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has anyone ever gotten their viper to burn out without moving forward?

I've tried wheel chocks with braking, everything short of a line lock, and it always pushes forward no matter what.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS