Joey Fatone has a Viper???

patgilm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was flipping through the channels last night and Cribs was on MTV and Joey Fatone's (lame Nsync dude that host Singing Bee) house was being featured which was around $14 million I believe they said. They went to his garage and his best car, which was on a revolving platform, was a red RT/10. He also had a Prowler. The guy has a ton of money and the car he has on display was a Viper. I used to think he was lame but after seeing that, I was impressed.

Oh well, nothing big but until the 2008 performance numbers come out, there's not much to talk about.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was flipping through the channels last night and Cribs was on MTV and Joey Fatone's (lame Nsync dude that host Singing Bee) house was being featured which was around $14 million I believe they said. They went to his garage and his best car, which was on a revolving platform, was a red RT/10. He also had a Prowler. The guy has a ton of money and the car he has on display was a Viper. I used to think he was lame but after seeing that, I was impressed.
Oh well, nothing big but until the 2008 performance numbers come out, there's not much to talk about.[/quote]

Well, we CAN skip talking about lame subjects!! :D Pul-leeze!!!!! I BEG YOU~~~juli

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL - I watched that show. Having never listened to his group's music, I thought he came across as a pretty decent and funny guy on the dancing show. Come on, now.... anyone willing to do a dance and add in a lightsaber... on national tv... he gets a handshake from me. :headbang: LOL

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang