JOIN VCA... ENTER THE RAFFLE... GET A VIPER!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
There isn't a better time to be a VCA member!

That's right ladies and gents! It's here! The ultimate raffle for the ultimate Viper! CUSTOM DESIGNED AND BUILT BY OUR FRIENDS AT DODGE! And, thanks to many of our VCA vendors, there's even 6 MORE prizes for those that didn't get selected as the new owner of this awesome orange Snake!

But that's not all! EVERY entry will receive a VIPER... diecast, so EVERYONE is a winner! GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
1405raffle1.jpg

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
how do we get in on it?

If you're a VCA member... it's easy! Just print out the form above, fill it out, and fax it to Viper HQ at the fax number on the order form....

and you're in!

If you're not a VCA member.... there's just one extra step.....

You've got to join the VCA first (by calling 800-998-1110).... as that's the ONLY way to be part of this awesome raffle.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for getting this posted Joe! :2tu: Joe and Jay Herbert are doing an outstanding job with the website too!

Yes, we've added a few new wrinkles as part of another VCA raffle. We need all of you to also understand that adding all these extra prizes and cool stuff would not be possible without the incredible donations from some truly "Viperholic" vendors. PLEASE think of these guys when you're shopping for the parts and accessories they offer. And.... take every opportunity to personally thank them for what they're doing for our VCA!!!!

The real bummer here is that none of us VCA national officers are eligible to buy a ticket and enter this thing. :( The least you all can do for us is to make it a "sellout"!!! :headbang: This time there's going to be a BUNCH of very happy winners!!! :D

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My eyes aren't what they used to be. Are they still limiting the number of entrants to 150?

Chuck.... YES! You are right. :shocked:

This raffle may be limited to ONLY 150 ENTRANTS!!!

(Of course they would each need to buy 13.333333333 tickets!) Not sure how they're gonna carve up that last one though. :confused:

ENTER!

:D

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe when can we get raffle paper work? I called Beth and they don't have yet

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< damn I want a model. >>

I will be buying more than one entry, so, I will have at least one extra model if someone is interested. Anyone wanting a model, feel free to email me after the drawing - with your best offer of course! :D

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Joe when can we get raffle paper work? I called Beth and they don't have yet

Paperwork? Tony, just right click the picture of the form, select print, print it out and fax 'er in.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Paperwork? Tony, just right click the picture of the form, select print, print it out and fax 'er in.

Guys, Joe is right. The raffle flyer IS the paperwork. Just print it off and ENTER! The plan is to have it be as easy for you as possible! The VCA thanks you for your support! :2tu:

mayo_pasco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It says that you have to be a member by June 1st. Now embarrassing as it is I am not a VCA member but would like to drive this beauty (and own it).

Can someone responsible for the raffle confirm that if I join the VCA within July I would still be eligible for the raffle?

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am curious, and i hope it is ok to ask this.. What is the estimated value of this blown "bad-boy" grand prize, and the estimated taxes that the winner will have to pay? Thanks.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says that you have to be a member by June 1st. Now embarrassing as it is I am not a VCA member but would like to drive this beauty (and own it). Can someone responsible for the raffle confirm that if I join the VCA within July I would still be eligible for the raffle?

We have to abide by the strict regulations of the Michigan raffle license that allows us to even do this in the first place. I'm pretty sure "rules is rules". Wish you COULD buy a ticket!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am curious, and i hope it is ok to ask this.. What is the estimated value of this blown "bad-boy" grand prize, and the estimated taxes that the winner will have to pay? Thanks.

Those kinds of issues usually fall into a category I like to call.... "problems I WISH I could have"!!!!!!!!! :)

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Click settings in your printer driver setup, there's usually a preference that might say "fit on page" or sometimes a way to easily change the "percentage of original" (usually on the "effects" tab).

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
On its' way in the next VCA Notes, which left via 1st class mail.

But, May I suggest that you don't wait.... as tix are selling FAST!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960