June 27th, Dinner in Toronto

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have put together a dinner in Toronto on Saturday the 27th of June at 6PM. Please read below and RSVP as soon as you can if you would like to attend, so that I can reserve parking.

The dinner will be held at a Thai restaurant called Linda's, which is north of Toronto, and located in a high-end plaza full of shops, with parking directly in front of the restaurant. My ex-girlfriend Esther, who many of you have met is helping to put this together for us, as her father is the chef at this restaurant. He is a very well known chef in Asian cuisines, and has overseen some very exclusive restaurants around the world and received many awards for his cooking.

I have already tried out this restaurant twice, and I must say, it gets an 11/10, hands down. The dinner will be open menu, and if their are any special needs, they will be catered to if possible. The menu can be seen here: Linda Restaurant - Thai Restaurant in Toronto Thai Restaurants I am sure everyone can find something to their liking.

Please note the address for the restaurant is: 11 Karl Fraser Rd, Toronto ON... it is no longer located on King Street as part of the website says. The restaurant is brand new, and even nicer than the old building.

Hope to see you all there!

Please RSVP to [email protected]