Just a heads up for anyone looking at this GTS...

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stopped by Expo Motorcars and saw this GTS sitting on their lot. It didnt look in too good of shape. It was VERY dirty and seemed to have small scrathes all over. It also looked like it had been sitting outside for a while. The paint looked dull and faded, and there was small piles of dirt sitting in the hood grills. The interior looked pretty worn and dirty. Noted, it is a 38k + mile Viper, but it still looked rough. I've heard nothing but negative feedback about this dealer in the past, so I wouldnt doubt that theres a story behind this car. Just wanted to give a heads-up incase anyone here was looking at it.

BTW, heres the link to their e-bay listing. CLICK HERE

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you pay what you get for..for $40K im sure its worth it for someone that doesnt have $50-55k for a clean one to pay. they have good feedback and a huge selection. i always look out for their cars they have advertised on their website. before i bought my viper on ebay i was looking to get one of their cars but the drive back to NY would of been a long one. but yea thats for looking out Houston...

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck B: Houston is a nice place to live, but I wouldnt mind living in Austin. :) I guess I was named wrong. ;)

Dim: You're right, you get what you pay for. For 40k, its not a bad deal, but I figured I would let someone know that it wasnt in the greatest of conditions. Im really surprised at their online feedback. As I stated before, I have never heard a good thing about this dealership, only negative.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up!!! I had sent that link to a friend who is currently looking for one, but that is not his color choice.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys I had a horrible time with Expo a few years ago. It nearly cost me 45k. I had to fly to Texas and get my money in person. I still lost my travel money over 1600 dollars. The car I was buying was basically the same as the description on here except worse. Stay away from this **** sucking company.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What the hell is that switch and light for under the airbag switch? Austin did you notice that when you looked at it? The rest of the car looks completely stock.
You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What the hell is that switch and light for under the airbag switch? Austin did you notice that when you looked at it? The rest of the car looks completely stock.

Yes, I saw that switch and wondered what the hell it was. I couldnt figure it out, as I knew it wasnt a stock switch.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It looks like someone went crazy with a buffer and rubbing compound. :(

You think thats bad? You should have seen it outside in the sunlight. :crazy:

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm selling my 99 GTS with 8k miles. Always garaged never raced. With rare Conolly and stripe option on a black car. Has Mopar performance cat back same as Borla but with the sneeky Pete emblem on the tail pipes, Mopar Performance Computer, T&D 1.7 with chrome molley push rods, billet throttle bodies with cold air package from SVS. Real nice car. Business expansion forces sale. [email protected]

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even are a very clean Sapphire can show finger prints.

What I do question is that is listed with a moonroof in a GTS.

***...... hopefuly it is a misprint.

Cudaman :usa:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm selling my 99 GTS with 8k miles.

A friend is loking for a black/silver GTS. E-mail sent.

What? You didn't get the memo on the moonroof option? :laugh:

Reaction score
It's a K40 radar detector; the light indicates off/on, city or hwy. The outer switch is the selector for city/hwy, the inner is for volume control.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm selling my 99 GTS with 8k miles.

A friend is loking for a black/silver GTS. E-mail sent.

What? You didn't get the memo on the moonroof option? :laugh:

I did get the memo.....

I picked that option on mine.....

it is a RT/10 :2tu:

Cudaman :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang