Just a "wish I had a Viper" thread

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a \"wish I had a Viper\" thread

So yea, my chick and I drove down to Roswell/Atl to check out Palmer Dodge. They had a 99/00 Graphite ACR, 2 04's(1 blk, 1 wht), and 3 RT/10's. I drooled over them all, but mostly the ACR while the chick liked the yellow RT/10 they had.

Beautiful rides, I cannot wait to own one. I'd love to just drive one!! All of you are very lucky! Soon enough.

I also stopped by the neighboring Ferrari & Lamborghini dealership. Now those are some hot cars. Also saw a white Ford GT at a Ford dealership, and also saw a yellow one driving down the road in Roswell. First time I had seen them in person.

:2tu:

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Just a

cobramadness - Hey buddy! I was EXACTLY in your position up until this past Sept. I have owned two Camaro SS's 99 & 00 model years. When I was driving my SS Camaro I thought I was on top of the world and still have a special place in my heart for the Camaro. I love these Bowtie's! When I was able to purchase my Viper I hit a new high!!! It has been my dream car since I learned of them in 1991! I wish you the best of luck in being able to experience the Dodge Viper!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was wishing for one for years. I do feel very lucky having owned the car almost a year and a half. I'm sure you will have one soon. :2tu:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was the same way you were. Ever since 92', if I saw a Viper, i would be drooling and taking atleast 10 pics of it. Since I bought mine in April of last year, the car has been everything I thought it would be. If you're ever down towards Macon, let me know and we can meet up for lunch or something and I'll take ya for a cruise in my Viper :cool:

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Just a \"wish I had a Viper\" thread

Cobramadness,
That was me up until Sept 2004. Let me tell you buying this car was the best thing I've ever done! Good luck in your pursuit :) You will never regret it.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Great story - very similar to many of us. Went from a Z06 to Viper GTS and haven't regretted it. Good luck & best wishes on the 'saving & shopping' for your snake. Take your time, buy the 'right' Viper, not necessarily the first one you see.

You will enjoy washing, cleaning & maintaining the car as much as driving it --- well, maybe not that much -- what a great car to drive. You will be very happy - good luck.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score

P.S. It WON'T MATTER which Viper you buy, your chick will absolutley love it! Not that women like fast cars, feeling like rock stars or being the center of attention when driving thru town.... :)

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I checked out that ACR at Palmer last week, its a nice looking car. Watch out for Palmer if you buy one...I've hear 'tings...

where are you located?

OP
OP
C

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks everyone.

V10SpeedLuvr, I was in Macon for work for a whole month earlier last year. Too bad I didn't speak up sooner. Peace.

OP
OP
C

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I checked out that ACR at Palmer last week, its a nice looking car. Watch out for Palmer if you buy one...I've hear 'tings...

where are you located?

I've read a few things about Palmer. I don't care to purchase from them but when the time comes its probably going to come down to who has what I want. Premier seems to always have a 97 in stock, but we will see.

I'm in Dalton, GA but I don't care to travel for my Viper. Having a VCA member look it over will make me confident enough to fly and get it, or drive with a friend.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

I've still got a poster of a 92 RT I got at the LA Auto Show. At the time, it was just oggling, drooling, but no fufillment of my desire to own one in sight.

After starting a business and working hard, I was able to get one in 2001, the one in my avatar. The business continues to grow, and I often tell people that it was the Viper that changed my life!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I bought my 1st one in 1996. It was a dream as well. It has changed my life. Not only is the car a blast to drive, but it has opened more doors than I could have ever imagined. People from all walks of life want to talk about the car.

Casey 111

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Iv pretty much been obcessed the last couple years, but always thought they were badass cars. Im only 16 so i have a few years to go till im even close to getting one. But there is no doubt in my mind the day will come!! Good luck on getting your "next" snake Cobramadness!

OP
OP
C

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Re

Im in your exact position right now. I got the mustang, just waiting for the viper!

I had an 02 GT myself last year. Goodluck with your search!

01sapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

cobramadness: Almost everyone on this board was in your shoes at some point. When I first "stared thru the glass" at them, I hadn't even heard one idle. You don't get much respect when you roll up in an old 5 series bmw (which I still drive at 241,000 miles).

Goals = Good

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was like you since they came out. Could not wait to get one and I said one day I would have one. Luckily today I do have one and I love it!!!! Nothing like a Viper.