Just added another one to the collection

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You did good, I think I bought a set of two Vipers when new, as I recall io paid about twice that for the pair. Somewhere in my closet is the Viper Tyco track too :)

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm impressed with the accuracy of this one. Even though the tires look about double too wide and the wheels arent the correct style, I like the small yellow sneaky pete on the "fender" and the fact that it has rear exhaust.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I'm sure your were thrilled to find that. I know how you are always on the hunt for Ketchup and Mustard Vipers.

Good find, good deal. :2tu:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, I thought I had all of the RC cars. Looked all over and could not locate the 96 red/yellow and white/blue ones. I am pretty sure it is somewhere here. But this is what I found in the Viper RC world:

498100_2800-med.jpg

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** Won auction w/BIN, ditched on payment, forcing me to relist the item.

Not bad only one negative feedback :)

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad I could help you find that one! It's only the 2nd time I've seen one on eBay, and the first time was when I got mine a couple years ago!

Nice collection there GR8 - check out our gallery at www.DiecastVipers.com and you'll find a TON more slotcar vipers!

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
V10 -

Just uploaded one to my gallery that I got from another collector that you might need:
Link

Basically the same as the regular issue, just different wheels (6-spoke vs. 5-spoke). Don't have an extra (sorry) - just letting you know about it!

Scott

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine