i am pumped. 4500 mile car. graphite with stripes. :drive:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you now need to join the VCA and enjoy all the member benefits :D
Congrats on the car, any pics?

4,500 miles WOW!!! So do you plan on driving it much or is it going to be part of a collection?

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hey guys. thanks..glad to be here. ive been lurking for awhile here. Im not too fluid at these forums. heres a shot at a pic. i havent seen it in person yet. itll be here next monday.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure looks like woodhouse... killer color combo. near impossible to find, killer miles, looks very clean and original... That is a HOT,HOT!!!! car right there... good luck with it..

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
your are correct taximan. It is woodhouse. I have been looking for months for the right car. I do plan on driving it. Totally stock except for mgw? short throw corsa exhaust and smooth intake tubes. Had to post it here as my friends are a little jealous:headbang:

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks johnny. I saw one once and i really liked it. i am so excited i cant wait to get it home

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes tires are on the menu soon. i also am thinking at this point of getting a set of wheels and tires for the car. I think a black powdercoat would look good. anyone have any experience of going 19-20 do they fit well when the car is being driven hard. thinking of sticking with 18 front and doing 19 rears. Anyone have experience

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think the Gen 4 6 spokes would be a great look (they bolt right on) with clear front marker lights...and you have to keep the sweet inspection stickers in the windshield

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ha nice call on stickers. keep in mind i wont get my car till sunday night or monday am. Jeez and i thought christmas as a kid was bad. cant wait

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ramblinman, check out the "ultimate wheel" thread, you can find it by doing a search it has so much good information and tons of pictures of wheels on vipers :2tu:

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the GTS - I love the color!

19/20's fit just fine...

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
any hood clearence issues? How hard to you drive the car? any rubbing issues when car is loaded up in a corner? Thanks for everything guys. i appreciate the warm welcomes. great looking car next

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats ! I am quite partial to that color combo, myself !
It doesn't scream "Look at my Viper !" like those yellow ones do; but, it still looks great in a slightly more refined way.

OP
OP
R

ramblinman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for all the positive response guys. i appreciate it. seems like a pretty good bunch of guys around here. hope to meet up with some in the north texas ok ark region

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4