Just bought a new Viper!

fastandloud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know the title is misleading but after FINALLY getting rid of the run craps and replacing with PS2's I just had to say it...I really do feel like I got a new car!!!
No need to review as we all know already that replacing said run flats w PS2's is a giant leap forward in the safety and handling department, I feel like I finally got the car I've wanted/expected. If you still have the original ZP's on your car do yourself and your family a favor and make the switch.
I'd like to give a big thanks to JonB (of course) for your assistance, consultation and follow up...job well done sir!:headbang:

Now, where's my 5 bucks? ;)

F

FrgMstr

Got new Kumho XS tires on this last week. Now that the temp is up to 60 in Frisco/Plano, I am finding all kinds of new traction. :) Had to put mud flaps on because of all the debris they were throwing up.

Anyone need a great set of HRE rims 20/19 with shoes? :D

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the same experience when I replaced th 7 year ZPs with PS2s on my 2003 last May. Night and day difference. Pricey, but worth it.

Eduardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my front ones delivered this am and waiting for the back ones.

Still on Flats and almost killed myself on the first bend on a track.

1 st time on the track with the Viper and wanted to show my student driver the right racing lines with my car.
Looked like a total "C--K" !!!! full 360 !!! Pretended i wanted to warm up the tyres, with smoke everywhere.

They are lethal.

Eduardo.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4