Just came back from TWS Viper Days.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Days at Texas World Speedway was a great success with about 50 entries and awesome weather for a change. The day before was test and tune with unlimited track time for only $200.00 ! I managed to put down some reasonable times with the GTS and a second place finish in Modified class. Skip and Courtney are to be applauded again for running such a great event and doing a superb job. Thanks to everyone at Viper Days. Mark.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's an awesome track, I can't wait to hit it with my Viper. Been there with my Corvette and really enjoyed it.

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun, we're going for the finals to shoot pictures. Alot of the racers use them in the viper days calendars and I send some in to use in the Viper magazine. Hopefully the weather stays good till then.

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The event at TWS was GREAT! Perfect weather, good safe driving, and lots of camaraderie!! If you were not at at the event you sure did miss out on a great time.

You can see some photos from the TWS weekend by clicking on this web site: Cafe Photo - Main

There is still one event left for the season that you can attend so you do not miss out on all of the driving fun and excitement!! || || Eagles Canyon Raceway || || for track information or Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com *** for more information about the event!

We still have lots of spaces available for all driving levels at Eagles Canyon October 24-26. If you have any questions about Viper Days or the track please feel free to call Courtney at 847-612-4335.

Hope to see you all at Eagles Canyon!

Viper Days, Inc.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonderful event, I can't wait till the next one! Unfortunately I am unable to make Eagles Canyon as well, but next year will be a different story. I am going to make time!

Skip was an excellent classroom instructor, Courtney was a wonderful organizer and Jim my in car instructor was Great! What a weekend. This was the best event I could have gone to, to break in the ACR.

It was great to meet more of the Houston members as well as the Austin members as well.

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This really was a fun event. There were 9 entrants from the Houston Region. Way to go Houston!!

Have to brag on Mr. F8L SNK. Tim is an accomplished drag racer in his TT Viper, but this was his first road race. He broke his ACR in right by turning in several 2:00 and change laps. That is top of the blue categorie and he was in the rookie class!! Way to go Tim! Good driving.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jim, It was a blast, but I can't say it was my first ever road race event. I did take a Bondurant 4 day class, and have run MSR Houston three times. I took my 06 to MSR once, everything else has been in other makes (cough Corvette cough) that Bondurant supplied.

This was however my break in for the ACR, and first time to TWS, so two events total with a Viper and damn it was fun!!!!

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
70s and 80s and sunshine, hope everyone shows up for the Viper Days this weekend. I need to get my fix for the winter of viper exhaust smell and sound.