Just got the Viper out of Storage. Yeahhh

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a looooonnnnnngg winter of dreaming of driving the baby I went and picked it up last night. The roads are finally dry for the most part but we still have snow. This weekend will be spent doing the spring cleaning thing, detailing etc etc. It ***** having to take it easy but the roads are dusty and very cold and the last thing I wanted to do on the first trip out was spin it into the ditch or loose it so it was a nice leisurely ride home. It's supposed to be 15 C here this weekend so I should be able to take it for a nice ride. Can't wait.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine out of storage about 2 weeks ago and have been as giddy as a schoolboy(?)! :shocked: Rain today and tomorrow so all of the salt that was left on the roads will be washed away. 65 on Saturday, so I feel a drive coming up. :headbang:

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh.. how I already miss that feeling of taking that beauty out of storage.. Take good care of it Sean..! ;)

Regards,
Erik

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm still waiting, but I might take the plunge this weekend. If I get a dry spell I'll finally take her out of her bubble and shine her up.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm behind.Have engine detail and final exterior detail to complete.Too much salt,grit still on the roads here anyway. GTS Bruce

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh.. how I already miss that feeling of taking that beauty out of storage.. Take good care of it Sean..! ;)

Regards,
Erik

Hi Erik.

How are things in Denmark? Getting lots of flying in? Any plans to come to Canada to visit. I promise as long as I have the car you are welcome to come and drive it any time you like. Might be worth the plane ride right there..ha ha./. Just borrow one of those F-18's for a couple days. They wont miss it...LOL. Talk to you soon.

Sean

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that feeling! I miss mine already. Hopefully next weekend I can take mine out since we will be getting three days of straight rain to get all the snow and salt away.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been warm enough, often enough here, but there is so much gravel on the roads, and dust, salt etc. that I can't bring myself to drive it, yet.
Everytime that everything is melted right down to nothing, we get a little bit of a dusting of snow and the second it hits the city is right there with 1/2" of gravel/salt on every road surface. I swear they must have a deal with Sifto or Morton's or something! "when it snows, it pours" Sometimes it actualy reminds me of the salt flats, the roads are that white.

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"can you explain what you mean by the terms "winter" and "snow"??? "

Snow is the stuff you ski on and winter is when Christmas is. I guess that you have neither where you are. :D

Zzapper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean, I got the Viper back tonight at 6, It is plated and I'll be ready for that cruise this weekend, it's suppose to be 18-20 on Saturday and Sunday. :2tu:
Phil

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats buddy. We will go for a cruise for sure. I will be doing more detailing tonight and tomorrow morning but I'm sure by noon or mid-afternoon I will be ready for a drive. Can't wait.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was plenty of rain yesterday to clean the roads and 60's with sun today got me back on the road also. :cool: Not a moment too soon if I might add since a drive is just what the doctor ordered.

Falconeer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Erik

Hi Erik.

How are things in Denmark? Getting lots of flying in? Any plans to come to Canada to visit. I promise as long as I have the car you are welcome to come and drive it any time you like. Might be worth the plane ride right there..ha ha./. Just borrow one of those F-18's for a couple days. They wont miss it...LOL. Talk to you soon.

Sean

Actually, we haven't started our F-16 conversion yet since we are having difficulties keeping our mechanics! So hopefully we have to travel to the US at the end of this year to do the conversion at Springfield, Ohio with the Guard..
This means that I might just come and visit you and meet you in person ;) Let's see how things turn out but it would be great if it can be done..

Erik

OP
OP
R

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Regards,
Erik

Hi Erik.

Sean

Actually, we haven't started our F-16 conversion yet since we are having difficulties keeping our mechanics! So hopefully we have to travel to the US at the end of this year to do the conversion at Springfield, Ohio with the Guard..
This means that I might just come and visit you and meet you in person ;) Let's see how things turn out but it would be great if it can be done..

Erik

That would be great Erik. Make sure you let me know if you're coming. I took the cats out now. Sounds better. No codes so far. You'll love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960