Just had my 2000 ACR Sean Roed - tell me what you think

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought my 2000 ACR 3 months ago (had to buy my wife an SLK or I would have been dead meat). Little did I know Sean Roe's shop was less than 6 miles from my home, in fact,I didn't even know who Sean Roe was. Well, I got the bug fast, found out about Roe Racing and had Sean and Dave do a few upgrades.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Max power = 553.70 Max torque 592.03
Roe Racing supercharger
B&B 1 3/4" ceramic coated stainless steel headers
B&B 3" stainles steel catback exhaust
Roe Racing 3" stainless steel hi-flow cats
Fidanza aluminum flywheel
Custom powdercoated airtubes and valvecovers
S&B hi-flow airfilters
Roe Racing 3" outlet modified air box
Custom paint and polished alternator
Black silicone hoses
Custom PCM and A/C covers
Accufab 70mm aluminum throttle bodies
Custom air intake smooth tubes
Roe Racing chrome Halotron fire extinguisher
Harland/Sharp 1.7 ratio roller rockers
Manley Hi-performance push rods
B&M Ripper shifter
Mopar performance parts "Fangs" shiftknob
Chrome power steering vent tube
MS 8.5mm superconductor sparkplug wires

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks - could have never done the pics without my 16 year old daughter

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperken, welcome to the world of superchargers! Sean and Dave have the best customer service around. Congratulations and welcome.

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your great comments. It was Dave's idea to powdercoat the airtubes close to the Steel Gray exterior paint and to do the valve covers black. I let him run with his ideas and loved the results.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benefits of owning a Viper:

1. An embracing community of like minded people (Owners and Non Owners alike)that are quick with support and Ideas.
2. Sean Roe and Dave at Roe.
3. Chuck Tator

Jay K.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
A post like this makes it so hard to make up your mind what route you want to go with your Viper (bangs head on keyboard)

Beautful engine bay you got :cool:

I will be powdercoating my valve covers and some other items soon on our own GTS and many other GTS' in the area lol.

Great choice and have fun with your new supercharged Viper!

PS The wifey may want to upgrade the boost on the o'le SLK now :ooo:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks fantastic, the funny thing is I too just bought a 2000 steel gray ACR about a month ago. The best part is we also bought her an SLK a couple of months before,go figure. The powder coating really sets your installation off from all others, all business.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for your great comments. It was Dave's idea to powdercoat the airtubes close to the Steel Gray exterior paint and to do the valve covers black. I let him run with his ideas and loved the results.

Yea I talked to Dave all the time and hes got some great ideas and advice all the time him and Sean make a great team.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Thanks for giving Ken such a warm welcome. He's new to Vipers, but has quickly found an appreciation for them and certainly enjoys owning one.
He's now got a Cobra for sale if anyone is looking for one.
Regards,
Sean

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nicely done !! Very classy and not gaudy looking. Love how the engine colors compliment the car color instead of clashing with it. It's all about paying attention to detail & Roe Racing has outdone itself once again. Congratulations !

Bo

OP
OP
V

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again for all the positive comments. I took the car 2 weeks ago to Turkey Run in Daytona (just 1 day after Sean and Dave finished it) and the reaction was unbelievable. Sometimes there were 10-15 people at a time around the car. Yes, I have a Factory 5 Cobra replica for sale - 347 stroker -dynoed at 379 - unbelievable car. Have 60k into it - will take a reasonable offer.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang! I knew I should have gone with black powder coating on my engine. The valve covers look great in black. Here is my grey as a comparison - the logos do not pop like with the black.

You must be registered for see images

Oh yeah, BTW, I will be changing that brown brake fluid this weekend.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Dang! I knew I should have gone with black powder coating on my engine. The valve covers look great in black. Here is my grey as a comparison - the logos do not pop like with the black.

You must be registered for see images

Oh yeah, BTW, I will be changing that brown brake fluid this weekend.

Send the valve covers to me, i'll redo them for ya ;)

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhoenixS4-GTS,

Are you running USED motor oil in your brake system ? Looks like your due for new fluid/a brake bleeding session based on that photo (let alone the leak its got at the cap).

Jon

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PhoenixS4-GTS,

Are you running USED motor oil in your brake system ? Looks like your due for new fluid/a brake bleeding session based on that photo (let alone the leak its got at the cap).

Jon

Look at my post, under the picture. I mentioned that I will be changing the brake fluid this weekend. It will be in conjunction with installing Tom's 40mm rear caliper upgrade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960