Just made browny points with the boss.

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boss's daughter (19) came up to work today to see her mom. Her daughter saw the viper and wanted a ride. So of course the boss asked me to take her daughter for a drive. So I went and drove her around for a few miles and came back to work. The girl the entire time was just giggling and smiling.

As soon as I pulled up, her mother(boss)could tell I just made her daughters day. Before I could even park, my boss ran up and said, "****, get out(to her daughter) I want a ride." My boss made me take her on a 30 minute "spirited" drive. Made the boss's day too. LOL

I absolutely love this viper, and I'm glad I can share my enjoyment with other people. There is nothing like giving someone a moment they will remember for a very long time.

Best part about this, I was still on the clock:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story. I bet your boss is going to buy a Viper next. Once bitten, its all over. Great time to ask for a raise too. :D

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's where I park mine at work. Spot #1. The receptionist is always telling me people ask if that's the company owner's car or something. Just Dave that works in the back...

You must be registered for see images

Ain't owning a Viper FUN?!?

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's so awesome!! It's never a bad thing to score a few brownie points with the boss! You rocked someone's world today...doesn't that feel good?

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what YOU'RE thinking, but if you're 28 like I am (or anywhere near), you're thinking you're the right age to get away with dating the daughter OR (preferably and) the mom...

Sorry ladies.... one at a time. :D

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what YOU'RE thinking, but if you're 28 like I am (or anywhere near), you're thinking you're the right age to get away with dating the daughter OR (preferably and) the mom...

Sorry ladies.... one at a time. :D

LOL... I'm 23 and happily dating(have an engagement ring also) my girl. The daughter, maybe if I single and really desperate, the mom(boss) not so much:lmao:

plumcrazy said:
PICS OR BAN
You know, as much as I let someone sit in my car, I need to carry a camera with me. Maybe I'll go buy me a quick point and shoot to leave in the car.

DrDJ said:
What exactly did your boss call her daughter in order to get her out of your car?

DrDJ

LOL... The mother(boss) is a kind hearted lady. She is a little rough around the edges sometimes though. 100% Texan. Awesome boss.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's where I park mine at work. Spot #1. The receptionist is always telling me people ask if that's the company owner's car or something. Just Dave that works in the back...

You must be registered for see images

That's a great picture! Nothing like a Red Viper in a sea of boring, blah, nothing cars....:headbang::headbang:

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bah, I would have made the boss a deal... a bonus for a ride. :D If she really wanted a "spirited" half hour ride then she doesn't mind sending you me an extra $30+ for the gas used during the drive. Some may call me a bean counter I call myself an investment protector. ;)
Glad it turned out fun though, so how much was the bonus for?.

OP
OP
F

FATHERFORD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bah, I would have made the boss a deal... a bonus for a ride. :D If she really wanted a "spirited" half hour ride then she doesn't mind sending you me an extra $30+ for the gas used during the drive. Some may call me a bean counter I call myself an investment protector. ;)
Glad it turned out fun though, so how much was the bonus for?.

Well considering I just got a $20k right before christmas, I didn't want to push my luck;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2004Fangs