Just wanted to thank Woodhouse and Bill P. AGAIN

Reaction score
She made it here today. Bill the driver is a hoot and of course so was Steve Fess who HAD to be here, LOL? Thanks Steve

I talked to many other dealerships about the Mamba but always I get this warm fuzzy feeling when Bill P. is involved...Mods where done in hours and loaded up.

I am glad to go backwards to the Gen 2 its perfect...I am so happy I am going to send my first born to Woodhouse...

Again thanks for the NO problem deal.

Gary

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beauty! I just saw Gary new car. Without a doubt, the cleanest GTS I have seen. Congratulations Gary!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Agree the car is PERFECT...CONGRATS, Gary, great choice !!!

Hope the ear-ear grin on your face doesn't keep you from sleeping tonight :laugh:

Nice job Mr. Pemberton !!!

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary, I hope you enjoy that Yellow/Black Stripe GTS ( 1 of 37 ) for many years to come.
I did my best to give it a good home for the last 2 years.

OP
OP
G
Reaction score
Brian, Steve told me about the car at Woodhouse and said you were a great Father, has anything been done besides the exhaust?

BTW, Love the debadged look, I never thought I liked yellow until a jeep full of girls passed and screamed when they saw the GTS...

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW, Love the debadged look, I never thought I liked yellow until a jeep full of girls passed and screamed when they saw the GTS...

Watch Out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary, are you sure they weren't screaming at you and they didn't really notice the car
You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC