Just when you thought you saw everything!!!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy ****!!! I think I just threw up on my keybordhhsbejcecllehjbcgwdwgfc :curse:

OK where is snakebitten?????????????

He could teach this dude some PROPER WHEEL ETIQUETTE!!!!!!!! :buttkick:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
"This isnt like the kit cars now days."
Whew, what a relief! I was worried that this might just be one of those awkward, tacky looking kits!

"I noticed was the power steering was leaking at a fitting so I tightened it and filled with stop leak/powersteering fluid."
Oh, good, glad thats out of the way. Now I can cruise in confidence!

"It wants to turn harder to the right than the left, Im not sure if air got into the lines or what."
No worries, we'll just keep that in mind while cornering. Shouldn't become an issue at all.

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know... at 500$ ill take 10.

I always wanted to play viper bumper cars with 9 friends...

or..

Imagine all the cool videos you could make of you destroying "your viper" lol...

the guy who made this thing is a true American and deserves a medal. what kind of medal i don't know, but something shiny lmao

Someone from the VCA should send him something. haha i havent laughed this hard in awile

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< This car has been several years in the making >>

:buttkick: :bonker:

so lets see... add up all the time spent on the car, plus all the money spent on the car, and they probably could have bought a REAL higher-mileage Gen II VIPER.

absolutely brilliant move there, ******.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW!!! I was stationed in Grand Forks for 3 years when I was in the USAF. I never saw anything close to something like that.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's really not that bad for a young kid who wants something to mess around with. I could see some High School kid having a ball with this car. I didn't even know it was a kit car till I read the info. I thought it was just some butchered up viper that someone got cheap and fixed up to flip.

AC

Un'sidepiper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys you are all to late. I just made a deal over the phone with the guy! It should ship out next week!

Now I have to go sign up for VOI 9

Wooo Hooooooo!!!!!

:D

klamathpro

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote from owner:
"I have driven the car approximately 4 miles."

...I wouldn't want to be caught driving that on the road more than 4 miles either.

Look at the size of those doors, it's like they never end! Do they hinge at the front strut? :bonker:
I bet he has to open the hood just to open the door.

And the Wheel Gap.... YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAAW :nana:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a classic. Look at that interior! Where are the door handles? Heat/AC controls...radio? Whats with the big crease in the center console? And those rims and tires...sweet!!! Unbelievable. Wow, the bid is up over $1,200 now.