K&N G3 = 14hp+ ???

Dagger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been questioned at some point in the past. I did, and will continue, to do my due diligence. I couldn't find anything on a K&N G3 when doing a search. On to my question:

Is the G3 worth the $400 over stock, and will I actually see anything like a 14hp gain?

Just trying to get my "first things to get" list in order.

Thanks in advance for you help :2tu:

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do as search on " filters" you'll get more topics that way. Plenty of
discussions in the forums.....

Bottom line, very minimal gains with a lot of money. I personally installed green filters myself. I have two sets of K&N's in original boxes never used in my garage. Brand new! Long story how they got there?

Patrick

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the open ends on the K&N filters ... I'd guess maybe +10hp ... just enough to feel slightly, but not much more ... they can be had for less than $300

tmcphail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gained a peak 10rwhp at high RPM with it opposed to stock back to back. It started to make more pwer above 3000rpm and continued to gain with RPM.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The k & N Tube works great when modified and used with Green filters. It also has to be sealed. I am looking to buy old k & N units to convert so if anyone has any please email me at [email protected] or call me at 203-641-8569 and i will buy them. Call me if you are interested in selling your old K & N unit or buying a AtRo racing air box

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte