KC Auto Show

V

Venomiss

For those who want something to do this weekend.:)

index

There is a discount admission coupon you can print direct from the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, PICS please!!! THX~~~~juli
Would LOVE to know there's a CAR SHOW somewhere in the U.S. with our horrific weather!!!!!!!!!

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will post pics when I get home but it was a bit of a let down, as only a venom convertible and no coupe was present.Venom red is a gorgeous color,I think if the coupe had been there I would have fallen to the floor and thrown a temper tantrum until I was allowed to take it home.:lmao:The Challenger is better looking in person than in pictures.Being a Mustang guy it pains me to say the Camaro is stunning absolutely loved the car and felt that whoever designed it should be looking at all of GM's cars.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you attended, goldcup...look forward to your pics...I'm with you, I'd LOVE the venom red coupe...had enough of convertibles, just personally! And, I'm also glad to hear you liked the Camaro, I'd have to see it in person, as I always felt it just had 'too much body'...but it looks streamlined. Stangs, sorry, were never my fave, I COULD say the Saleen Mustang is great-looking, but so extraordinarily heavy...horrible in handling, I'd imagine. With Dodge making the Avenger a mini-Charger, and the Challenger very uniquely styled...hope the styling goes onward for Dodge. ~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187