Kerry to Concede @ 1:00 PM

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Kerry to Conceed @ 1:00 PM

I'm very glad Bush won, also. There were tons of issues involved, but here is an interesting stat for you: Prior to 9/11, there were attacks in this country and around the world under both administrations (D/R). Since 9/11, how many have occured in the world (Madrid, Russian planes, Russian hostages, etc? How many on our soil? zero.

Regardless of who you voted for, thx for voting. Consider that RIGHT NOW an American Soldier is sweating, bleeding and scared of dying to fight this war while we read our viper forum. To not vote, is a slap in the face to them for defending our right.

I feel that veterans are about the only people the earn the right to not vote and *****. For the rest of us, at least vote to honor those that give us the privelage.

John

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Wow, you are clairvoyant, as a couple of us at work were thinking the same thing. I don't mean to be sexist, but Hilly baby had better be doing a guest spot on Nip/Tuck before she thinks of running for anything. Oh, I am a bad boy, I shouldn't have said that...well, I was just caught up in a political moment.

S

SUN RA KAT

:confused: :rolleyes: FE 065,

Look at SUN RA KAT, he has 100's of posts before the election, and even though I disagreed with him strongly, he was doing what he thought he had to do to persuade potential voters. Well now that all of this is done, let's move on to being fellow Viper owners and discussing cool things, and not alienating ourselves with hateful posts about our great new-new President "W". I don't know what SUN RA KAT is going to do now for 4 more years, but at least I can be sure it will be 3 years before I hear him start chanting "Hillary" "Hillary" "Hillary"

I never ever was going to be chanting "Hillary" "Hillary" "Hillary", but just for you, Got Venom, "HILLARY" "HILLARY" "HILLARY"!!!

Now that I've gotten that outta da way, I gotta figure out what SUN RA KAT is going to do now for 4 more years. :D

BTW - The above message was mostly copy and paste and I approve this message.

:usa:

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What has this got to do with the viper nation? Is this the Gen 2 Bush board? Please I come here to escape the ******** of the real world, dont you?

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why in the world is this post on the VCA board?

Here's my contribution to making it Viper related. :D

2827viperbush04.jpg

2827vicbush04.jpg

2827ccbush04_copy-med.jpg

Glad to see GW in office for the another four years! :2tu:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Election day was supposed to be a national day of abstinence.........no bush and no dick. Oh well, at least George had the you-know-whats to go after the terrorists when no other president would. Next subject please! :D

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There was an election? I never heard anything about it. :D Seriously, I wish the Kerry camp well and I will support President Bush as much as possible. Good bless America. :usa:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Note sure of the veteran no need to vote comment. I think if you polled people you would find veterans having a higher than average voting record. I know I voted.

A proud Veteran!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Two in(Whitehouse)the Bush are better than 1 in the hand or was it, 1 in the hand is better than 2 in the bush......

I perfer 1 in the bush than 1 in the hand.

Cudaman :usa:

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know the horrors of war and what it can do to people. I was in SE ASIA 30 yrs ago. I am still in the Military and have been to the desert 3 times since Gulf 1 and am getting ready to go back again for my fourth time.

My point is, to all of the liberals that would have preferred for the U.S. to pull the covers up over its head and maybe the "boogie man" will go away, are really out of touch with the types of people we are dealing with over there. SInce we took the fight to "their" streets instead of ours, things are pretty normal here again. There are some inconveniences yes, but not the police state that the liberals were claiming was just around the corner.

Just be thankful there are a few hundred thousand men and women just like me who are willing to risk everything to make sure the whining liberals are able to continue to whine, and not worry about some middle eastern fanatic with a bomb vest on waiting at subway platform at rush hour.

I enjoy my job, and I love the U.S.A.

Congratulations Mr. President on a job well done.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Steve,

Thanks for everything you do! God bless the men and women of the US Armed Forces. God's speed and may you have a safe return!

ohiodoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't wait until the next election, Hopefully Bush won't continue to run this country in the ground.

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I can't wait until the next election, Hopefully Bush won't continue to run this country in the ground.

You Liberals just don't get it!! Hey maybe Michael Moore will run next time :rolleyes:

Thank GOD President Bush was re-elected!!!

Hey Jerry no we don't get edwards back, Burr got his Senate seat. He will go back to ambulance chasing.

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We have AWESOME men and women, of all color, creed and religious affiliations, doing a job overseas that most of us can't fathom. Hell, for that matter, a percentage of us would probably drop our weapons and run given some of the circumstances these COURAGEOUS people are under right now as I write. I LOVE this country and everything it stands for. I LOVE our military and it saddens me that these people I care for are being killed every day. These BRAVE men and women are doing a job, a GREAT job, of keeping us safe from idiots abroad with the sole intention of killing us ALL. Liberal, Independent and Republican. These killers don't care what your affiliation is and if you were Muslim, that wouldn't matter at all either. You see, they are an equal opportunity killer with no discrimination. They live to cause havoc in the world because quite frankly, they have nothing better to do. KILLING is their prime objective with FEAR running a close second. I looked at the list of men and women who gave their lives for US and it's very saddening. My thoughts go out to their families and I wish there was something I could do to change the world.
I will say this though and I'm not a religious person, which most of you that know me can attest to. But if you were to open your BIBLE and follow the teaching of JC, the WORLD would be a much better place.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Larry,

Very well said! I agree with every bit of that post! God Bless all of our men and women in uniform. :usa:

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

May the Rich get Richer and the little hard working fellers get the shaft as usual. Four more years of this crap. Gheesh... I hope I still have a job when he gets out!!!

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I agree, Larry. Well said. God bless the U.S.A. and God bless our President, George W. Bush! I couldn't be happier. GTSREDDOG, it is kind of ridiculous for a guy who's owned TWO Vipers and a brand new Hemi pickup worth probably around $40k to talk about the "Rich" as though you're not.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve911, Ron, and any other veterans or people in the military,

THANKS for serving and keeping the greatest cuntry in the world safe!

Thank God Bush won! He's kept America safe and war OFF our country. The economy is recovering (after Clinton handed Bush the country in a recession) and there have been no attacks on our soil since 9/11!

Liberals don't know how lucky they are that their candidate lost. What bothers me the most is that Liberals put the rest of the world ahead of their own country, embarrassing.

I am a proud supporter of Bush and even more proud to live in the world's best and most powerfull country!

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You kerry supporters need to rent this movie called "VOICES OF IRAQ" it just came out. This director gave out 150 video cameras to random people in iraq to video the things that are going on over there. He gave them a return envelope so they didnt have to pay to mail them back to the us. The movie totally tells a different story than our so called media here tells it. They freakin love us over there for what we have done. There is alot of very smart and intellectual people over there and the things they say make alot of sense. Bush is trying to plant a seed over there called democracy and he hopes it spreads like wildfire and alot of the Iraq's understand that. Iraq's think that all the killing going on over there is because of other arab states are scared it might spread to them so they are secretly paying terrorist to go over there and fight. I think there right. Just think of all those billionaire sheks and dictators over there in the middle east, if democracy came to there country they might get voted out and they wont get to live the lifestyles that there used to and have to accept someone else telling them what to do! You know they dont want that. Democracy is gonna work but its gonna take time. I told my grandmother a few years ago that george bush will go down in history as one of the greatest presidents of all time. No other president has had the balls to put his character and name on the line to make the tuff decisions like he has. I see his vision and what hes trying to do over there. Just think if every economy was like ours. There would be no terrorist no wars just peace all of the time. Only thing that can make that happen is democracy. Why dont we kill people over here ( car bombs, suicide bombs and stuff like that) like they do in the middle east? Because we have something to live for and its called democracy. The definition of democracy is everything that is around you, the car you drive the house you live in the kids you raise the pets you own is because of democracy! please watch the movie!

SPARKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

One more thing. The most prosperist and richiest country's in the world have democracy and the poorest ones dont. It doesnt get any simpler than that!

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

CSTER Im a middle class worker working for Diamler-Chrysler as an UAW worker...Im by far Rich. I go to work EVERYDAY and have only missed work about 8 times in 10 years. I do this for my family and to own one of the finest cars in the world...The Viper. I see jobs being eliminated weekly at my work and I just think with Bush its gonna get worse before it gets better. This isnt the forum to talk politics its the forum to discuss the Awesome Viper....So with that said keep on Vipering fellas...

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are the Hollywood Libs now and the music world celebs. that included the so-called "BOSS" Mr. Bruce Springstring? I have not heard from Whoppi, Babs, Alex, Martin and the likes of the left coast Libs since this win for America by President Bush. They all staked their reputations and support on "Scary Kerry"? Thank God the people of our great country had the moral terpitude and values to re-elect President Bush. I think all of us can sleep better knowing this!

pdmracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who will you blame the next time it Osama attacks our country? The man responsible the first time? Your dreaming if you think we are safe. But again what is this doing on a viper board. keep the party rhetoric whare it belongs, on the disney channel & fox ;)

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Well said Larry, couldn't say it better. The man with the character of the American Spirit was re-elected, thank God. What I want to know, is who has the list of all the under-educated Hollywood liberals (stars?) that vowed to leave the United States if Bush was elected. Who are they and when are they leaving???? :usa:

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sure, I feel safer that W is behind the wheel. Do I feel 100%, stake my life on it safe? No way! Why? Because the left and the ACLU have made it quite clear we're unable to racially profile. So, until we're allowed to racially profile the people determined to erradicate our lives and way of life, we're not safe. I'm no racist, but if 99 out of 100 people responsible for 9/11 are arabic, Saudi, Muslim or whatever, I say we go with what we know.

As for those whom blame Bush for a downward trend in our economy, didn't our economy go in the toilet while Slick Willie was behind the wheel? Stock market emotion and all that bru ha ha happened during his 8 year tenure. More people own homes now than ever before in the history of our country since Bush took the reigns. I could go on and on... ;)