Kerry to Concede @ 1:00 PM

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Kerry to Conceed @ 1:00 PM

And job outsourcing has nothing to do with Bush...even Kerry said he couldn't do anything about it.

The fact is, as more countries come out of the "dark ages", adopt a capitalist approach and compete with us in the labor market, outsourcing will continue.

The trick is to try to make oneself as valuable to society as possible...that's how to maintain job security.

Being born in this country is no longer a de facto key to prosperity I'm afraid to say.

Indeed thank goodness Bush was reelected so we can continue to keep the terrorists busy defending themselves from us in THEIR homeland instead of the reverse.

throttle

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im kinda scarred to eventually become a viper owner because of all this ignorance. i just dont see how so many people can be so damn ignorant to how he has screwed us and will bend us over and [******] us for another 4 years.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Throttle, I am kinda shocked you could make such a foolish staement with no facts to back it up. The only candidate that was going to ruin this country lost. Get your head out of the sand and do some honest research and you will see that.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

Throttle shouldn't buy a viper, no he should, no maybe he should buy a vette, no he shouldn't, he should buy a lambo kit car, no he shouldn't...............

give us a break..............

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Unfortunately the vast majority of liberals are uninformed as they don't do any research. They take what their candidates say at face value.

I have learned something during this election period, arguing with liberals with facts is futile.

Throttle, I am kinda shocked you could make such a foolish staement with no facts to back it up. The only candidate that was going to ruin this country lost. Get your head out of the sand and do some honest research and you will see that.

Ray R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Throttle - AMEN BROTHER!

Since this seems to be an open forum to express our opinion and political beliefs, I have a few observations.

Why did the state that was most impacted by the events of 9/11, New York, choose NOT to re-elect the incumbent president? Let's all live in fear.....

Before or after 9/11, I have a better chance of winning a major lottery than being killed by a terrorist. Let's all live in fear.....

The US has not been attacked since 9/11? What about the anthrax that plagued our postal system? What about the shoe-bomber? What about the guy coming across the border in Washington State with a car load of explosives? What about Bin-Laden hitting the airwaves just a few days ago? What about our troops that are dying every day in Iraq? Let's all live in fear.....

I have fear. I fear for my children and grandchildren. I fear that they will inherit a nation that lives in fear. I fear that they will live in a country that has isolated itself from the rest of the world. I fear that they will inherit a nation that is so far in debt, there will be no way out. With ignorance comes fear. Let's all live in fear...

Thank you, Mr. President.

And I thank God, our forefathers, and our troops that I live in a country where I am allowed to express my opinion. But I worry about a country on the verge of legislating morality. I worry about a future where I may not be allowed to express those opinions out of fear of retribution from government or those that don't agree.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

>>>Let's all live in fear.....<<<

That´s the key.

They are afraid of terrorists.
And that´s the merit of GWB and his friends.

Fact is, that your every day drive to work is much more dangerous compared to be killed by a terrorist.

Have a good day and don´t forget to feel safer now!

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It would be great if it were that simple.......

Besides Terrorism lets look at what's happened in the US.

Reagan fixes all the wrongdoings from the worse president this country has ever had (Carter) and gets the economy rolling. George Bush senior inherits a strong economy and keeps it strong. Clinton inherits a strong economy and over the course of 8 years slowly but surely starts driving it into the ground. April 2000 the stock market crashes and the economy goes into a recession. George W. Bush inherits an economy in a recession, then due to Clinton's "dismantling" of the CIA and FBI 911 happens (had Clinton not downsized the FBI and CIA to a dangerous level we would have most likely known these attacks were going to take place and would have been able to stop them) sending the economy (which was beginning to slowly recover) deeper into a recession. And despite all that W has been able to get the economy going again. In fact the latest study shows that 330K jobs were added to the economy in October, twice the # analysts predicted.

As far as living in fear, I DON'T. Because I know with Bush in the white house it won't be a problem. But with Kerry in the white house the threat of a Terrorist nuclear attack on the US would have been very real. Not to mention that the kind of big governmet (Communisn, in fact check www.cpusa.org to see who the communist party endorsed for the election) that Kerry was proposing would mean more taxes at a time when the economy is slowly starting to improve. This would have sent the US economy back into a recession.

That´s the key.

They are afraid of terrorists.
And that´s the merit of GWB and his friends.

Fact is, that your every day drive to work is much more dangerous compared to be killed by a terrorist.

Have a good day and don´t forget to feel safer now!

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

please pass whatever it is you guys are smoking............we all would like some :D

fear is putting your head in the sand and hope things get better...

GWB like those that created this country do not crumble and put there head in the sand when fear arises ! Is he prefect no, but he is a far cry from the weak, flip flopping, no family values guy he defeated quite handily.

Over, done, out..........you guys can shift from complaining to whining now for the next four years, then we'll pound you again with Rudy in 2008,

I am going start the weekend early with a smile and some GWB supporters and hit the links. You guys can keep whining...enjoy!... :p

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey aren't you supposed to be a liberal pansy since you are from NY? ;)

please pass whatever it is you guys are smoking............we all would like some :D

fear is putting your head in the sand and hope things get better...

GWB like those that created this country do not crumble and put there head in the sand when fear arises ! Is he prefect no, but he is a far cry from the weak, flip flopping, no family values guy he defeated quite handily.

Over, done, out..........you guys can shift from complaining to whining now for the next four years, then we'll pound you again with Rudy in 2008,

I am going start the weekend early with a smile and some GWB supporters and hit the links. You guys can keep whining...enjoy!... :p

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score

You would think so, with NY being such a melting *** of lets say unique individuals you have a strong democratic contigency here like CA. I am glad my vote counted at least toward the overall tally as to shut up the ones who would have claimed they were robbed because of the electorial college.

..........not a chance and I love brow beating them every day.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Way to go! You have my respect :2tu: :usa:

You would think so, with NY being such a melting *** of lets say unique individuals you have a strong democratic contigency here like CA. I am glad my vote counted at least toward the overall tally as to shut up the ones who would have claimed they were robbed because of the electorial college.

..........not a chance and I love brow beating them every day.