Know of a Owner that didn't like the Viper?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back in the early days of Viper, there were literally hundreds upon hundreds of people who needed the latest cool toy or status machine and bought a Gen 1. They either couldn't live without glass windows, or tops, or cruise control, or decent climate contol. Then there were those who scared themselves with the car - some after Armor-Alling the treads of the tires.

Posers - all. We're better off without them.

Last edited:

vipurgen1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
bought My Rt/10 A Few Months Ago. Before That I Had Two Years Of Great Fun With A 2006 Z06 Corvette. I Was Active With The Corvette Forum And Did A Fair Bit Of Reading About The Viper From Their Perspective.

I Remember Telling A Friend, (business Manager In A Chrysler Dealship)that The Viper Was No Match To The Z06. My Car Was So Much More Sophisticated With Ah And Tc And This And That. Carbon Fibre And Dry Sump Etc.

You must be registered for see images attach

Due To The Ecomomy I Sold The Vette And Then When Things Got Better $$$ Wise I Bought The Viper ... I Would Never Go Back To The Z06! This Car Is Sooo Much More Fun, A Whole Different Animal. The Vert Is Fantastic And What A Social Magnet This Car Is. I Am Having So Much Fun With My Little Viper. :2tu:

I Had To Admit This To My Friend And So I Offered To Let Him Take It For A Day And Head Off To The Lake With His Wife. He Took Me Up On That Offer Real Quick!

Owner That Didn't Like His Viper? I Think Not!

I Have Just Shoved My 2004 Corvette Aside And Have Not Looked Back Since. Viper Is A Class Of It's Own By Far....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I Have Just Shoved My 2004 Corvette Aside And Have Not Looked Back Since. Viper Is A Class Of It's Own By Far....

Pics of Vipers that have replaced those vettes are welcome on this thread...

Ted

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHA................ I've had passengers who didn't like it..???!?!!

What they don't like is what I LOVE!!!! It's a VIPER, 'get it' or sell it to some one who does!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog