Know What i would Love to see.

chikane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with this year being the 20 year anniversary since the viper came out And Gen 5 right around the corner.

i would love if a channel like Speed did a complete History of the Dodge Viper ..

i think it should be Speed channel cause personally i feel like Speed is kinda bias against the Viper since you never see a viper on that network.

a 1 hour special on the complete History of the Dodge Viper ..

what you guys think?

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think an hour would be too long. I don't even think I would like to see an hour special on the most beautiful woman in the world--5 minutes would take care of it... :rolaugh:

01viper4me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
with this year being the 20 year anniversary since the viper came out And Gen 5 right around the corner.

i would love if a channel like Speed did a complete History of the Dodge Viper ..

i think it should be Speed channel cause personally i feel like Speed is kinda bias against the Viper since you never see a viper on that network.

a 1 hour special on the complete History of the Dodge Viper ..

what you guys think?

I am with you on this. What would be very cool to see is them take a stock Gen 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 and put them through their paces around a track; then to finish it off, do a large 5 car drag race. This along with the history would be an incredible thing to see.