Know where I can find a Black SRT-10??

Deityracer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Washington State soon to be in New Mexico
MY FIRST POST!!!! :)

My local dealer just pissed me off. I just made a very decent offer to Larson Dodge in Puyallup, WA for thier 03 Black SRT-10. I come to find out that the GM or the Owner just turned down an offer from another person for 91,000 + tax!!!! (of course they want $103,000). They really must want thier viper to stay on the showroom floor.

Anywho, was wondering wher I could find a Black SRT-10 03 or 04 ready for delivery today. Oh yes... At MSRP or lower (103,000... lost thier minds...)

Let me know
Thanks,
Derrick

Reaction score
MY FIRST POST!!!! :)

My local dealer just pissed me off. I just made a very decent offer to Larson Dodge in Puyallup, WA for thier 03 Black SRT-10. I come to find out that the GM or the Owner just turned down an offer from another person for 91,000 + tax!!!! (of course they want $103,000). They really must want thier viper to stay on the showroom floor.

Anywho, was wondering wher I could find a Black SRT-10 03 or 04 ready for delivery today. Oh yes... At MSRP or lower (103,000... lost thier minds...)

Let me know
Thanks,
Derrick

Uhhhh,

Bill Pemberton (Woodhouse)
Chuck Tator Viper Wizard (Tator's Dodge)
Tom Sessions (D&E Dodge)
Eric Lee mrviper (Latham and closer to you)

NOT in any particualr order...I just let me fingers do their thing. Your mileage may vary with each one...but on the average these are top notch dealerships.

***Disclaimer*** Please do not turn this into a thread about who ***** and who doesn't......pretty please?? :) I take it at face value that some have had BAD experiences with ANY dealership...while some have had good (hence the reason I said his milage may vary). In the end...if you get a good deal and are happy...they did their job right!!! If not...walk away. :)

2charmed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would call The "Viper Wizard" Chuck Tator at Tator's Dodge or Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse Dodge.

They can ship you a new 04' for much less!!!

Good luck,

2Charmed

viperz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Depends on where you are. There is on here, near the Buffalo border for 116000 Can $ 15KM on it (9 miles or so).

Great deal.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THanks for the replies yall. I already talked to Bill.. only problem is that he won't have a black SRT till next month... can't wait that long.......

Try Buhler Dodge... http://www.buhlerviper.com/
Great prices and service.I bought two new Vipers from them.
They do have a black SRT in stock.

GLEETEX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im part owner of a Dodge Dealer in PA...I have an 04 Black coming soon...call me at 412-856-1700....Gary Lee

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A dealer just offered to sell me a new '03 red SRT-10 for $76,500 - did not seem bad although it is not black

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a great number. I guess the model year does back it off a bit even though it is a new car.

Funny how insane some dealers still are. I was on the phone with one and he said "anyone thinking they can buy this car for under $90,000 is kidding themselves!".

"Well, there's four or five new 04s for sale on Ebay from dealers for well under $90K and I know I can buy the car at MSRP from two other dealers as well."

"Ha! That's Ebay! You never know what you are getting! It could be some kid playing around or something. But maybe we could go a bit below $90K if you are really interested"

ENTER DIAL-TONE SOUND HERE

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
There is a new BLACK 2003 SRT-10 on the showroom floor at a dealer here in Indy...asking less than $80,000.00.

Drop me an e-mail if you want contact info (NO PM's on this board as I do not check that section).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte