For Sale: 2014 SRT Viper - Venom Black w/Caramel Sabelt Seats - Chrome Rattlers

14Sn8ke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 14 SRT Viper - Venom Black w/Carmel Sabelt Seats that I'm going to be listing on ebay next week. I wanted to post here to see if anyone was interested first.

Some people may remember my post - I bought it less about six weeks ago on 9/17 right after the price drop. The car now has only 550 miles on it. I got a great deal when I bought it at $81,700...(Sticker was $107,480 before price drop). I also purchased an extended warranty and wheel & tire package that goes with the car (that was an additional $3000). I have all the paperwork, both keys, window sticker, etc - everything that came with the car. I had the windows tinted 20%, put a custom license plate frame on from the viper store, and the added aftermarket Mopar mats (much nicer then the OEM ones).

Anyway, reason for the sale is I have a ruptured disc in my back (old injury) and getting in & out of it and the seating position is aggravating it. ***** because I didnt think of it when I bought the car and I never thought it would be this severe, but its bad for me. Surgery isnt really an option (had surgery about 10 years ago)...I'd have to have it fused if I went that route and I'm scared of the risks involved.

I was planning to list the car on ebay for $78,999 buy it now or best offer. I'm offering the car here for $77,000.

Anyway, let me know if anyone is interested - I'm located in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area. I do have a note on the car so the buyer would have to be willing to work with me on that...shouldn't be a big deal though.

You must be registered for see images

Click on picture above for more pics...

Thanks,
Scott
Post or PM if interested for my phone number

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Ride....Put some pictures of the interior and engine... I am in Palm Beach County and may be interested...That a great deal a 77.....

OP
OP

14Sn8ke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is going on ebay on Thursday/Friday. I called the bank I have the note with and what I'm going to do is pay the car off and get the title to make it an easier transaction for the buyer. They told me this will take about 5 days.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen