Kudos to the SRT Engineers

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My local C&C group, enthusiasts owning F-cars, P-cars, Vipers, Vettes, Lotus, and even a couple of Lambos, ocassionally have some "spirited" drives on the back roads around SE PA, DE, and MD. Today, we did a 100+ mile road rally. I will say we drove fast some of the time.:D Some of the back roads in Amish country are hilly, windy, and challenging. The group of four I was in (F430 Scud, C5 Z06, and C5 Mallet) were tearing it up, and approached a left hand turn on to another road. Well, I approached the turn faster then I should have, and I thought to myself, OH SHIZZZNIT! Well, I didn't panic, and just hauled the 03 down without jamming the brakes. She stopped short of the berm, never got squirlly or out of control, and I was able to turn left, and went on my way. Thanks to Michelin as well for the PS2s, I doubt the original run-flats would have performed as well.

My point is, I didn't panic, and had confidence in the car's ability to to what I told it to do, and it did it! So, KUDOS to the SRT engineers for making such a marvelous machine. As much as I enjoy driving my SRT8 Charger, the outcome would NOT have been the same had I been in that car, doing the same speed. Pucker factor, 10!

Well, the car's a little dirty, but she's purring like a .....lion! Viper - there is NO substitute. Although, I will admit, the F430 Scud is BRUTAL fast, and what a sound!

OP
OP
S

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Carlo, you should stop by our C&C every Saturday, 8-10, at the Dilworthtown Rd Starbucks on Route 202 in West Chester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi