KUHMO ECSTA XS Tires

RT/ED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! What a difference from the Michelen Pilots. Even when the Pilots were new, they did not grab like these Kuhmo's. For half the price of the Michelin PS2's, it is hard to believe the performance of these tires. For safety reasons alone, these tires are worth considering! Maybe these tires should be renamed "STICKIES" :2tu:

Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I run them on the front of my stock wheels for drag racing and auto-cross. I was really impressed with how well they performed. They are priced nicely as well.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the price, I don't think they can be beat. I recommend them to all with 17"s (if money is tight). Too bad they don't make them in 18". When/where did you get them. These have been on B.O. for months haven't they?

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the price, I don't think they can be beat. I recommend them to all with 17"s (if money is tight). Too bad they don't make them in 18". When/where did you get them. These have been on B.O. for months haven't they?
I got mine from Jon B. Parts Rack

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have these on the '96 GTS I just bought. At first I thought I had a low HP motor since it didn't break the rears loose easily on the 1-2 shift. Now I understand why.

F

FrgMstr

I have these on the '96 GTS I just bought. At first I thought I had a low HP motor since it didn't break the rears loose easily on the 1-2 shift. Now I understand why.

Enjoy those, because you can't buy the front sizes any longer. :( Went to Nitto NT05s from the XS. Waiting for it to really warm up and see how those hang.

Reaction score
You can still use the 315/30/18 on the front, I know where there are some 345/19 rears if you want some.

Enjoy those, because you can't buy the front sizes any longer. :( Went to Nitto NT05s from the XS. Waiting for it to really warm up and see how those hang.

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id like to try that tires whats price if you still have thanx

02 Graphite GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Lawrenzo !! Glad to hear you are back in the seat again ! Hopefully we see you out an event again soon.

Lance

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome back Lance. I understand you've moved up in the VCA hierarchy as well- Congrats:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohed2003