Last Gen IV Produced - Raffle car?

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at the 2010 production numbers. I see the current raffle car, #50 of 50 FE car. Right under that it says 1 of 1 Last Gen IV Produced.

Is that going to be the next raffle car or did someone get that car already? :eater:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just looking at the 2010 production numbers. I see the current raffle car, #50 of 50 FE car. Right under that it says 1 of 1 Last Gen IV Produced.

Is that going to be the next raffle car or did someone get that car already? :eater:

The last GEN IV produced will not be a raffle car. It rolled
Off the line at CAAP in July of '10. It was purchased by De'Ann Rough (probably butchered the spelling. Sorry :( ). It was gold in color and had a custom interior by venzanio.

OP
OP
R

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Raffle tickets on sale until 4/22, drawing 5/6/11 :2tu:

Here you go:

https://www.viperclub.org/raffle/index.php

And you should have received a raffle flyer with your magazine. Only a few weeks left to buy tickets and the odds are VERY good right now!

lol, I don't think either one of you read my post. :D I already have my raffle tickets for this raffle. The thread and the first post were about the LAST GEN IV CAR PRODUCED.

Thanks for the answer 01sapphirebob. :lmao: I forgot about that gold Gen IV story.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol, I don't think either one of you read my post. :D I already have my raffle tickets for this raffle. The thread and the first post were about the LAST GEN IV CAR PRODUCED.

Thanks for the answer 01sapphirebob. :lmao: I forgot about that gold Gen IV story.

No problem. :)